Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Room correction
(19-Apr-2015, 15:17)markush Wrote: I finally got the feedback directly from Devialet that room correction will be available by Q3 2015!

Really? Well, I will just patiently wait for its arrival. Big Grin
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

With no hardware modifications ?
Or will they announce a new expert line with this feature ?
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
Didn't get this Informationen. Would ne Great if Otters could Write to devialet Support too!
(27-Apr-2015, 23:22)markush Wrote: Didn't get this Informationen. Would ne Great if Otters could Write to devialet Support too!

I sent a request to Thierry at Devialet about this. His answer was this:

"It is always funny to see how some people seem to know more than the Devialet people themselves…!! I can’t tell you when and if we will have room correction. We are currently extremely busy with Phantom and the Munich preparation.

We will communicate on the new features we will introduce in the future in due time."

So not the best time for questions like this obviously. @markush: did you get the information in an email? Who at Devialet gave you this information?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Hehe.... They seem to be a little nervous!
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
(28-Apr-2015, 09:14)ogs Wrote:
(27-Apr-2015, 23:22)markush Wrote: Didn't get this Informationen. Would ne Great if Otters could Write to devialet Support too!

"It is always funny to see how some people seem to know more than the Devialet people themselves…!! I can’t tell you when and if we will have room correction. We are currently extremely busy with Phantom and the Munich preparation.

We will communicate on the new features we will introduce in the future in due time."

So not the best time for questions like this obviously. @markush: did you get the information in an email? Who at Devialet gave you this information?

I got this feedback by Email after contacting the official support team / contact Form on website. 
(01-May-2015, 22:06)markush Wrote:
(28-Apr-2015, 09:14)ogs Wrote:

I got this feedback by Email after contacting the official support team / contact Form on website. 

Thanks markush. The various groups of people at Devialet is not quite synchronised it seems...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
Standard practice in pr to sidestep rumours about things about to be announced, so that the timing is controlled to fit with whatever plan is in place.

Or they aren't synchronised! But isn't Thierry one of the founders? Fairly inconceivable that he'd not be at the forefront of developments within the business.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(02-May-2015, 20:47)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Standard practice in pr to sidestep rumours about things about to be announced, so that the timing is controlled to fit with whatever plan is in place.

Or they aren't synchronised! But isn't Thierry one of the founders?  Fairly inconceivable that he'd not be at the forefront of developments within the business.

I do not think Thierry is part of the group that founded Devialet. He has worked there for a long time though, so yes he'd know..
Devialetless!
(02-May-2015, 23:19)ogs Wrote:
(02-May-2015, 20:47)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Standard practice in pr to sidestep rumours about things about to be announced, so that the timing is controlled to fit with whatever plan is in place.

Or they aren't synchronised! But isn't Thierry one of the founders?  Fairly inconceivable that he'd not be at the forefront of developments within the business.

I do not think Thierry is part of the group that founded Devialet. He has worked there for a long time though, so yes he'd know..
Oooops, my mistake!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<