Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody with experience of Vertere products?
Is there anybody here that have been in contact with Vertere products? I am looking at a second hand Roksan Xerxes 20 Plus with some Vertere products on it. There are a motorcontroller SG-1, arm that also is named SG-1 and some Vertere cables both for the motor, tonearm and from arm to RIAA.

SG-1 Motorcontroller with Pulse R cable

[Image: SG-1-record-player-specifications4.jpg]
SG-1 Tonearm with hand built internal cable.

[Image: SGTA15t.jpg]

Pulse B tonearm cable.

[Image: vertere-pulse-b-tonearm-cable-sq.png]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hi, i m only familiar with their speaker cables, they are very good. I forgot the one i tried but compared it to naim nac5 and bettered in details and high extensions. Lately i dmoed vertere x pulse speaker cables with sabrina and the sound was outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may help to know, if you don't already, that Touraj Moghaddam, who runs Vertere, is the man who designed the Xerxes turntable among many Roksan products.
The tone arm looks like a unipivot type. They seem to be universally well reviewed and are quality products. All in all a very nice setup IMHO.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(16-Nov-2016, 01:48)alandbush Wrote: It may help to know, if you don't already, that Touraj Moghaddam, who runs Vertere, is the man who designed the Xerxes turntable among many Roksan products.

Yes I know that.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

(16-Nov-2016, 03:58)Axel Wrote: The tone arm looks like a unipivot type. They seem to be universally well reviewed and are quality products. All in all a very nice setup IMHO.

They have got great reviews so I think it is a nice setup but as it is secondhand it is not possible for me to audition it with my 440 hence the question about the products. 

There are no pickup so I can choose one that matches the input best of the Devialets I decide to buy it.

Second system

(16-Nov-2016, 06:55)octaviars Wrote:
(16-Nov-2016, 03:58)Axel Wrote: The tone arm looks like a unipivot type. They seem to be universally well reviewed and are quality products. All in all a very nice setup IMHO.

They have got great reviews so I think it is a nice setup but as it is secondhand it is not possible for me to audition it with my 440 hence the question about the products. 

There are no pickup so I can choose one that matches the input best of the Devialets I decide to buy it.

If you're looking for a cartridge, Hana do a couple of nice, high output moving coil cartridges that put out 2.0 mV and should give a hiss free output from the Devialet. The more expensive models have a Shibata stylus.
http://www.analogueseduction.net/hana-cartridges.html
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England