Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axel's system
    Here's my system, hope you like it!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Love the red and timber combo. Did you build that yourself?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
A very interesting looking rack as well, looks like it's made with studbolts?
(20-Feb-2015, 13:24)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Love the red and timber combo. Did you build that yourself?
Thank you, glad you like it!
Yes, it's made out of 3mm hardwood faced ply on a 50 by 30mm framework to give plenty of room for the cabling behind the ply.  There are two LIFX bulbs concealed in the flare at the top. 
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(20-Feb-2015, 14:07)Confused Wrote: A very interesting looking rack as well, looks like it's made with studbolts?

It's adapted from when I had a large and heavy Musical Fidelity setup. The shelves are made from two thicknesses of 18mm MDF, glued together, routed to give rounded shoulders and painted with Jap Lac which gives a finish similar to piano black.  The studs and nuts are 16mm stainless steel. 
South Coast England
Finished upgrading my rack a few days ago, so thought I'd post a pic.

South Coast England
Where is the second Devialet hiding?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(20-Nov-2016, 00:18)baddog Wrote: Where is the second Devialet hiding?

Hi baddog,

Sorry, the photo was taken in low light. My companion is on the bottom illuminated shelf.

Alex
South Coast England
Ah yes, I see it now! Did you not have a 400 when you took the first picture at the start of the thread? (Meaning it was just a 200)
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(20-Nov-2016, 04:08)baddog Wrote: Ah yes, I see it now! Did you not have a 400 when you took the first picture at the start of the thread? (Meaning it was just a 200)

Yes, correct, I didn't have my Companion when I took the first shot.
South Coast England