Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DIALOG AIRPLAY ?
Hello,

here a new offer for december on devialet store = https://store.devialet.com/

they speak about a new "AIRPLAY DIALOG" and an offer for 2 PHANTOM they offer a free Apple TV.

http://www.devialet.com/christmas/phanto...em-fr.html
I have downloaded the new software für the Phantoms/Dialog, with advise for the Apple Air future.

I can´t see any differences, which allow me to use AirPlay. I think this future will be only for the "second generation" Dialog.
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
That's strange, I assumed the latest Spark upgrade would offer AirPlay.
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
Is there really coming Airplay for Phantom Golds? Anone know for sure? I am not so sure anymore if Dialog gets Airplay (not my 27th october bought one though) but Golds didn't get the update. I am afraid that they will only provide airplay through new Dialogs which would lead to a situation that I don't have Airplay at all. Nearly 6000 euros spent to Golds, Dialog and Geckos. I am very unsatisfied. Can't help feeling this way.
I think the new Phantom Gold have Airplay and there is coming a new 2. generation Airplay Dialog, so Airplay will work with Phantom White/Silver.
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
Me to Devialet:"Yes I had “silver” originally but traded those in for “gold” earlier this year."

Devialet to me: "In that case rest assured.
You golds will soon have airplay, so in truth you do not need to exchange your dialog.
The update on Phantom gold should soon be released, it is a question of weeks.

Dialog airplay will only be required if client only have silver or white phantom at the moment."
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(06-Dec-2016, 09:23)IanG-UK Wrote: Me to Devialet:"Yes I had “silver” originally but traded those in for “gold” earlier this year."

You golds will soon have airplay, so in truth you do not need to exchange your dialog.

Dialog airplay will only be required if client only have silver or white phantom at the moment."
New info on configuring the MFi Dialog on the Devialet website today..

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...y-Phantoms-
(09-Dec-2016, 18:26)struts Wrote:
(06-Dec-2016, 09:23)IanG-UK Wrote: Me to Devialet:"Yes I had “silver” originally but traded those in for “gold” earlier this year."

So when Apple tells Devialet to 'jump'.... but Devialet can get away with lying to users. Good to know when deciding what to do in the future!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

"Soon" in Devialet vocabulary could still take up to two years. If ever...  Undecided
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(09-Dec-2016, 18:26)struts Wrote:

I notice that the Devialet information on their website per the above link is listed as 'closed for comments'.  To be honest, I am not surprised by this, but it's not really in keeping with Quentin Sanne's Love is in the AIR edict, or indeed his recent email. 

Or to quote from Mr Sanne's letter back in the summer:

"As a general matter, I will make sure our teams get better at understanding your needs and communicating on a regular basis with you. Bringing you audiophile happiness is the reason we are all going to work with a big smile on our face every morning."

You've got a bit of a way to go before you start meeting that promise Monsieur Sanne, keep smiling in the meantime!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12