Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings'
Interesting, love to hear further listening impressions, I suspect the download links will not work till they make the digital downloads available for purchase, which is when I intend to dive in....
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(17-Dec-2016, 03:22)baddog Wrote: Interesting, love to hear further listening impressions, I suspect the download links will not work till they make the digital downloads available for purchase, which is when I intend to dive in....
True, the Sarah Vaughan sounded divine.  I will be buying the highest rez download they will have on offer.
And I eagerly await more listening impressions, thanks Warren.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(14-Dec-2016, 11:20)yabaVR Wrote:
(13-Dec-2016, 23:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote: And if I put it in my wine cellar I'm sure one night I'll get blind drunk and will pull it out to give it a spin.

...now I wanna be there to see your face in the morning awakening on the sofa gazing at your turntable with no clue 'n running some tears (scene for a movies) Big Grin

Who said I owned a turn table?   Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(17-Dec-2016, 09:15)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(14-Dec-2016, 11:20)yabaVR Wrote:
(13-Dec-2016, 23:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote: And if I put it in my wine cellar I'm sure one night I'll get blind drunk and will pull it out to give it a spin.

...now I wanna be there to see your face in the morning awakening on the sofa gazing at your turntable with no clue 'n running some tears (scene for a movies) Big Grin

Oh... 0k. I misinterpreted 'Spin' then. you mean more like a frisbee  Big Grin .
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin
(17-Dec-2016, 09:29)yabaVR Wrote:
(17-Dec-2016, 09:15)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(14-Dec-2016, 11:20)yabaVR Wrote: ...now I wanna be there to see your face in the morning awakening on the sofa gazing at your turntable with no clue 'n running some tears (scene for a movies) Big Grin

Oh... 0k. I misinterpreted 'Spin' then. you mean more like a frisbee  Big Grin .

Who knows what I'll do when I've had a few too many
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
The "Devialet" is in the details... : I was able today to download the Oscar Peterson Trio 1961 concert. The link doesn't work using Safari (by the way I have the same issue when I try to download from the configurator) and I had to switch to windows using Parallels. Two folders :  Aiff files 16 bits and mp3 (!!). There is an introduction by Norman Granz in addition to the 8 tracks featuring on the vinyls so it makes 9 per folder.

I like these vinyls very much : it's a ceremonial which fits the mood of this concert. You pour a drop of water in your Yamakazi and you travel back in time...
Bruno

Auralic Aries g2.1 / Chord Qutest / CLEARAUDIO Blackmotion - cartridge Clearaudio Virtuoso V2 mm/  /Gryphon Diablo 300 / Blue jeans cable / Apertura Edena Evolution
So happy to read these comments guys! That was the meaning of the whole collection: travel back in time with legendary Artists... ;-)
The Lost Recordings & Fondamenta Music Labels
Devialet 1000 Pro, Focal Stella, Riffaud Saturn Turntable, Lyra Atlas, Ortofon Synergy, Miyajima Zero, Whest Audio Reference V Phono Preamp, Absolue Creations Tim-Reference Cables, 
Devialet 220, Focal Diablo Evo, Absolue Creations Ul-tim cables
Phantom Gold + White tree
Phantom Reactor 900
My lost recording journey, I ordered both available sets on 16 Dec 2016, they arrived in my office today.
I will pick them up tomorrow. When I checked the UPS site it looks like they traveled half way across Europe and the USA
to finally get to me here in Ottawa Canada.

Brian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Hello on the 14.12.2016 Lost Records "Sarah Vaughan" ordered. On time for Christmas arrived, great!
All beautiful christmas
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria