Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shunyata Research
(25-May-2017, 15:03)Tremayne Wrote: Congratulations Guillaume, the first of many I hope.

+1, congratulations!

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi guys I have a pair of the new Delta speaker cables doing the rounds in the UK. If anyone is interested in hearing these please drop me a line via PM.

Thanks

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I've just sent these on to the next customer after a week in my system. They're very good indeed, well worth a listen. The question now is, as these are so good, what will the Alpha and Sigma bring to the system? I might find an answer with regard to the Alpha, but, I dare not listen to the Sigma.
Colin

Vivid Audio Giya G2s, Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Sonic Transporter i7, Sean Jacobs DC3 LPS, Marantz UD 7007.
Shunyata Denali, Alpha PC, Sigma PCs (x3) & Sigma Speaker Cables.
Quadraspire X Reference rack.

North East England
After almost 7 months of waiting the UK Delta NR and EFs have finally arrived!

Pictures to follow...

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Here are some pics from yesterday...

Guillaume

UK
Nice cable, looks stunning!

(16-Jun-2017, 14:05)samsoum Wrote: Nice cable, looks stunning!

Indeed!
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Been playing around with the new Sigma AES/EBU this afternoon.

My reference point is the Transparent Ref XL cable, a cable I have been using for many years and which has given me a great deal of pleasure. In fact I have tried many other cables and each time the Transparent just walked all over them.

This new Shunyata Sigma AES is a different story though. More detail, bigger and deeper soundstage, better imaging, instantly it just sounded better. Still very early days (only put it in a few hours ago) but boy am I impressed. The Transparent is perhaps a tad warmer but the Sigma just gives you more of everything without any listening fatigue. It's also half the price which always helps.

Heres a picture of it which I took earlier:

The connectors are amazing, literally hollow pins that really clamp on to amplifier. As ever Shunyata are pushing the envelope in terms of science and this cable has their new TAP polariser unit. I understand Shunyata are now doing demos in the US where they are able to demonstrate the impact of TAP and I'm told the effect is pretty significant.

Guillaume

UK
I love the steampunk look of the TAP Polarizer unit! I think the elements should glow red when playing music.
Did you get your hands on, and had any chance yet to compare the Sigma AES cable to the new Alpha AES Guillaume? I am considering a new source which has AES out. Using AudioQuest Diamond interconnect right now, but the Alpha might be in reach if it is clearly better than the Diamond. Sigma looks stunning too btw.

The Dutch importer seems to be well behind in communicating. Except for the Denali, there is no mentioning of any other new Shunyata product. No new powercords or new interconnects mentioned yet. Is there any guideline on what prizes to expect in Europe for the Digital interconnects? If so, I for one would appreciate the information (PM if not ready for the open ofcourse).
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands