Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozzzy’s 220 Totem Tribe Tower gig.
Hi guys.
I’ve recorded (a rather poor) video to try and show my system. It’s in my lounge and we have a tv and soundbar on the right so trying to fit stuff in and sounding good is tricky.
The room is pretty live sounding so I maybe need to record at lower volumes. I used an old iPad air to record the track ‘Two tribes’ by frankie goes to Hollywood. I chose this because it has a great bassline, not because it has a title relating to my speakers. lol Anyway, I recorded at -12db so please let me know if you want to hear more, any particular tracks, volume levels etc.
Hope it comes out ok.
Just make sure you’re fully clothed recording videos, that mirror finish could really catch you out!!!

https://youtu.be/YJrB_EGscXg
D220 Expert Pro CI. Totem Acoustic Tribe Tower Loudspeakers.
Phantom Reactor 600 for Mrs Oz.
Ok, in the preview the video showed up, but now it’s posted there’s a url that isn’t clickable. Any clues?
Never mind I added it manually but it doesn’t have the nice image of the first frame of the video to make you want to click it!
Nice system. I enjoyed the video. I see your Devialet is wall mounted. I like that but the fact that it is not EXACTLY centred between the speakers will drive me crazy. My OCD is off the charts. LoL.

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
(02-Nov-2019, 17:49)Drifter Wrote: Nice system. I enjoyed the video. I see your Devialet is wall mounted. I like that but the fact that it is not EXACTLY centred between the speakers will drive me crazy. My OCD is off the charts. LoL.
Well I agree...however it’s in the centre of the wall as is the wall socket and the picture, so I just made it the same and the speakers seem to sound best where they are, so I could move it but it’d look right with the speakers,but wrong with the rest of the room. Probably. lol 
Thanks for looking at my thread.i have a few more videos, one with a depeche mode track and another two with an electric 6 track recorded with my iPad and honor9 phone. They sound really different!
https://www.avforums.com/threads/totem-a...t-27498206

Not sure if it allowed but my videos are on another forum. Delete if that’s prohibited.