Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale in EU (Netherlands)
For sale my Devialet 200. Price € 6.500,00. I am willing to ship insured with cost for the buyer. Accept PayPal payment.

Bought it in March 2015.

Less than 30 hours listening hours, protection foil is still on the amp and the remote and of course in the original box. The reason for selling is that my wife likes the sound of another amp we came across after purchasing the 200.
Awesome to hear your wife is into the hobby too mate.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(27-Apr-2015, 12:54)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Awesome to hear your wife is into the hobby too mate.

Depends on which amp she liked the sound of ........
(27-Apr-2015, 12:17)wfveennl Wrote: For sale my Devialet 200. Price € 6.500,00. I am willing to ship insured with cost for the buyer. Accept PayPal payment.

Bought it in March 2015.

Less than 30 hours listening hours, protection foil is still on the amp and the remote and of course in the original box. The reason for selling is that my wife likes the sound of another amp we came across after purchasing the 200.

Ho hum, maybe sell the wife and keep the amp Big Grin.

Just joking - anyway interested in what amp caught her interest?

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(27-Apr-2015, 13:03)Confused Wrote:
(27-Apr-2015, 12:54)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Awesome to hear your wife is into the hobby too mate.

The one with the diamond encrusted volume knob?  Tongue 
Just kidding. My wife shares my passion for music and when shopping for gear she knows exactly what's right or wrong with what we listen to.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(27-Apr-2015, 13:14)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(27-Apr-2015, 13:03)Confused Wrote:

The one with the diamond encrusted volume knob?  Tongue 
Just kidding. My wife shares my passion for music and when shopping for gear she knows exactly what's right or wrong with what we listen to.

No diamonds involved here. She likes to listen to the music and has a above average hearing.
sold it yet?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
No, did not sell it yet. Busy.. vacation.... busy again....
(15-Sep-2015, 06:48)Cosmosound Wrote: sold it yet?