Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 400s arrived today from Devialet and DSD coming soon.
(01-May-2015, 16:24)Antoine Wrote: PS. I think Miro's remark is the first of it's kind here on this forum so I wouldn't let it discourage you to share your experiences.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Yes let's not let this forum go the way of some others I go on. Welcome to the forum, it's a great place with some very helpful and friendly members
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Guys

Thank you for the response.. I actually was going to write this forum off completely figuring this is the type of people hanging out here. Totally took me off guard and didn't expect this..

Oh well, just excited and enthused about their products Smile

Thx
CRaig
(01-May-2015, 22:32)Theatermax Wrote: Guys

Thank you for the response.. I actually was going to write this forum off completely figuring this is the type of people hanging out here. Totally took me off guard and didn't expect this..

Oh well, just excited and enthused about their products Smile

Thx
CRaig

theatremax- sometimes people who are simply listeners dont understand an extra peice of joy that can come from the look of items to a dealer.

when you see them in the flesh you cant help but be excited about the future possibilities!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)