Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet is asking to fill a survey !!
Me too Smile added sound quality...
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(28-Jun-2014, 11:53)Mikeeo Wrote: Me too Smile added sound quality...

I also said 'sound quality' - presumably they will get the message that we really like the way the product sounds and that's why we bought it... Smile
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
It was a pretty useless survey for existing customers and I'm not sure what use it is to Devialet. But maybe they think it will help them in their need to broaden their customer base either retail or corporate - as I cannot imagine a "one product' company can viably employ 60 engineers - it will be interesting to see how they move in business development over the next two or three years.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Hi,

I actually wrote back to the CEO giving my view of the survey, let's see if he answers back! My concerns are the same, never good to combine life style and technical tour de force better to choose one however I think Dev did very good balancing this, so far that is, but I start to worry since the last month.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
As others have already said, I also found the survey extremely frustrating.

It seems to me that Devialet have missed an opportunity to get some important feedback. At the same time it makes me worry that Devialet aren't clear about what direction to take their products in.

I've e-mailed M Sannié to that effect.

Ian
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I agree with much of the above. Before buying the Devialet, I listened to many amps, and selected the one that sounded best with the speakers I was buying. As simple as that. Get to the survey, no mention of sound quality. Crazy!