Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David's system
Hello Devialet fans,

I am David, live in the Netherlands, and for a year now a very pride owner of a Devialet 250 (upgraded D-premier).

My system as follow

Devialet 250
Revel Ultima Studio 2
Clearaudio Concept turntable
Cambridge 540D dvd player (an oldie, but using it as a transport)
Audioquest speakercable
Jriver via ethernet to Devialet

The Revel Ultima Studio 2 is SAM configurated, and it was a significant improvement.

The sound overal is superb.

David
(06-May-2015, 09:50)David Wrote: Hello Devialet fans,

I am David, live in the Netherlands, and for a year now a very pride owner of a Devialet 250 (upgraded D-premier).

My system as follow

Devialet 250
Revel Ultima Studio 2
Clearaudio Concept turntable
Cambridge 540D dvd player (an oldie, but using it as a transport)
Audioquest speakercable
Jriver via ethernet to Devialet

The Revel Ultima Studio 2 is SAM configurated, and it was a significant improvement.

The sound overal is superb.

David

Hi David and welcome to the forum!

Here you can shoot away any question you like and be sure of that no one will bad mouth you and just give their best own experiences!

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Welcome to the forum David. And as always it will be great if your can share some photos of your system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Hi David, welcome to the forum.

I see that you have a Concept turntable, is it with the MC pickup? If it is with the MC pickup what settings are you using in your D250? I have been eperimenting with the settings in my 200.

/Fredrik
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(06-May-2015, 15:05)octaviars Wrote: Hi David, welcome to the forum.

I see that you have a Concept turntable, is it with the MC pickup? If it is with the MC pickup what settings are you using in your D250? I have been eperimenting with the settings in my 200.

/Fredrik

Hello Fredrik,

I have a MC cartridge, GRADO statement platinum 1. I think the settings depends on the type of cartridge you use. Is that correct?

I use the following settings:         max level: 500 rms
                                                loading Ohm: high     0 pF
                                                RIAA curve: 1976

David

(06-May-2015, 16:29)David Wrote:
(06-May-2015, 15:05)octaviars Wrote: Hi David, welcome to the forum.

/Fredrik

Hello Fredrik,

I have a MC cartridge, GRADO statement platinum 1. I think the settings depends on the type of cartridge you use. Is that correct?

I use the following settings:         max level: 500 rms
                                                loading Ohm: high     0 pF
                                                RIAA curve: 1976

David

Ok I asumed you had the Clearaudio MC pickup that is mounted original on the Concept.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree