Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS:Ex Demo Devialet 120
We are in the process of renewing our demonstration equipment and have a Devialet 120 up for grabs.

£3,200 inc full warranty

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Are you selling these because there's something completely new introduced at Munich and you're in the loop about this? Not that I want to start a rumour or anything... Angel
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(11-May-2015, 22:26)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Are you selling these because there's something completely new introduced at Munich and you're in the loop about this? Not that I want to start a rumour or anything... Angel

Hahahahaha

Nice pick Pim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Radlett audio are moving theirs on as well, probably coincidence but you never know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
I would be extremely surprised if Devialet announce Expert replacements at Munich. Next year is more likely. Knowing my luck I'm probably 100% wrong on this...
We are just refreshing our demonstration stock. As far as we are aware there is no replacement for the expert line.
(11-May-2015, 22:26)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Are you selling these because there's something completely new introduced at Munich and you're in the loop about this? Not that I want to start a rumour or anything... Angel

Devialet as a company is not interested in making new expert line. They invested much money in audiophile gear. Now They invested even more money in Phantom. Now there is time to sell and get money back. 

In some interviews with Devialet staff They said in 2014 that company is interested in producing more economic gear for NON audiophiles... Phantom is this kind of gear...
any chance you have some left? Tongue

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net