Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM Lab....
Some pictures from My-Hiend.com

http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.p...how/page12

[Image: IMG_9921ss.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9887ss.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9886ss.jpg]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(15-May-2015, 16:38)stefanfreij Wrote: I have had discussion with Thierry on Devialet today how this Sam Lab will work.
It is only for SAM-ing, nothing else like room correction etc.
Will be available only in the premium Devialet Stores that soon will popup, the process of SAM-ing with this unit is complex and will never be available for home cooking Smile

But it is fantastic news!, even if you only replace/upgrade some part of your speakers, you can re-SAM again

I hope accredited Devialet representatives will also be able to offer this as i can't imagine my country (Australia) having a Devialet premium store Sad
(16-May-2015, 05:59)wikeeboy Wrote:
(15-May-2015, 16:38)stefanfreij Wrote: I have had discussion with Thierry on Devialet today how this Sam Lab will work.
It is only for SAM-ing, nothing else like room correction etc.
Will be available only in the premium Devialet Stores that soon will popup, the process of SAM-ing with this unit is complex and will never be available for home cooking Smile

But it is fantastic news!, even if you only replace/upgrade some part of your speakers, you can re-SAM again

I hope accredited Devialet representatives will also be able to offer this as i can't imagine my country (Australia) having a Devialet premium store Sad

Where in australia are you?

Im curious if devialet stores open up will they only be for the phantom range or will they sell the expert line as well?

that will severly conflict with distributors and dealers across the country if they run with the expert line as well. 
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
I'm in Melbourne Smile
(15-May-2015, 21:09)octaviars Wrote: Some pictures from My-Hiend.com

http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.p...how/page12

[Image: IMG_9887ss.jpg]

Wow! It is made to plug directly into the back of an amp. Very intriguing indeed! Let us hope that criteria for selecting dealers to do measurements is not limited to Devialet's own stores.

Thanks for posting!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(16-May-2015, 14:15)wikeeboy Wrote: I'm in Melbourne Smile

the distributor is in queensland, so its not too far away!

although im a devialet dealer and i havent heard any news of the distributor getting access to a sam lab and im sure thats something they would be telling us Tongue
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(17-May-2015, 01:43)completeluxury Wrote:

although im a devialet dealer and i havent heard any news of the distributor getting access to a sam lab and im sure thats something they would be telling us Tongue

If Distributors will gain access (or dealers) then it is all good! My worry though is that from what was said above it will only be available in Devialet Premuim Stores. I'd be more than happy to send my speakers to QLD to be SAm'ed, but overseas is not an option.

Where abouts are you completeluxury?
In the UK we seem to have 2 types of dealer, premium dealers who sell the full range and regular dealers who only sell 120 and 200.

This was done last year sometime.

This should at least mean that there are about 5 or so dealers in the UK with access to SAM lab, hopefully it should be the same in other countries.
(17-May-2015, 03:13)wikeeboy Wrote:

If Distributors will gain access (or dealers) then it is all good! My worry though is that from what was said above it will only be available in Devialet Premuim Stores. I'd be more than happy to send my speakers to QLD to be SAm'ed, but overseas is not an option.

Im based in perth.

So you know, i emailed the distributor to ask him if we were getting access to the phantom range and his response is that the phantom range are going to be retail only as per Devialets orders so i dont think even the distributor gets his hands on them.

In my opinion, this means they will definitely be opening up Devialet Premium stores and the top 2 cities will be sydney or melbourne or both to get them first.
(17-May-2015, 08:16)completeluxury Wrote:
(17-May-2015, 03:13)wikeeboy Wrote:

Im based in perth.

So you know, i emailed the distributor to ask him if we were getting access to the phantom range and his response is that the phantom range are going to be retail only as per Devialets orders so i dont think even the distributor gets his hands on them.

In my opinion, this means they will definitely be opening up Devialet Premium stores and the top 2 cities will be sydney or melbourne or both to get them first.

Thanks for the info. I need to find out more about this!