Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
Devialet 220 pro and TDL reference standard.
Wilson Audio Sabrina replacing my Bowers 804 Diamond, not here yet, waiting for shipment. Haven't heard them either...bought at online bankruptcy auction...will listen to my D200 and Ayre AX-5 Twenty which I also bought at same auction....together with other stuff....
(06-Mar-2017, 14:00)Allman77 Wrote: Wilson Audio Sabrina replacing my Bowers 804 Diamond, not here yet, waiting for shipment. Haven't heard them either...bought at online bankruptcy auction...will listen to my D200 and Ayre AX-5 Twenty which I also bought at same auction....together with other stuff....

You should find the D200 has more damping than the Ayre and controls the bass better.

Unfortunately because the Ayre kicked up some bass room modes, I didn't audition it longer or really compare other nuances.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(06-Mar-2017, 15:46)Dr Tone Wrote:
(06-Mar-2017, 14:00)Allman77 Wrote: Wilson Audio Sabrina replacing my Bowers 804 Diamond, not here yet, waiting for shipment. Haven't heard them either...bought at online bankruptcy auction...will listen to my D200 and Ayre AX-5 Twenty which I also bought at same auction....together with other stuff....

You should find the D200 has more damping than the Ayre and controls the bass better.

Unfortunately because the Ayre kicked up some bass room modes, I didn't audition it longer or really compare other nuances.

Can't wait to compare the two, can always sell the Ayre if not convincing, or the speakers  Tongue
Hello,

I also just upgraded 120 to 220 pro with passive KEF LS50s. DPM = off, SAM = on (100%). Great improvements in details and bass. But I feels that volcals in songs are no more that present as they were with 120. What was your experience drivent the LS50s now with 100 more watts? Have you adjusted any settings? Regards, Knud

(10-Feb-2017, 23:48)LBameule Wrote: Upgraded from 120 to 220Pro. Passive KEF LS50s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
---
Devialet Expert 220 pro (Upgrade from LE 120), SAM on (100%), DPM off
USB
Macbook Air (4GB RAM), 2TB SSD via Thunderbolt
Audirvana+ 3.x in iTunes-Mode
KEF LS50
Russ Andrews YellO Power to wall socket
Russ Andrews X6 Block
Devialet 220 Pro + Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition.
Devialet 220 Pro & Piega Coax 711

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Devialet 220Pro, Focal Sopra 3, Focal Sopra 1, Kabel Audioquest Big Grin
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
devialet 200 and goldenear triton one
220pro and Trenner & Friedl Pharoah