Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
Devialet 220 Pro and Ktema Accordo
Devialet 220 Pro and Scansonic MB 2.5
Devialet 220 Pro. Dynaudio c1 signature
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Pioneer S-1EX and Devialet 400. Though I haven´t heard them together yet. In Asia during the summer and here´s rain season. So what to do? Looked for another amp and bought a 400 online.  Smile
(15-Jul-2017, 15:59)Jonas Wrote: Pioneer S-1EX and Devialet 400. Though I haven´t heard them together yet. In Asia during the summer and here´s rain season. So what to do? Looked for another amp and bought a 400 online.  Smile

Wise move Jonas! That is going to be a sweet sounding combination. We all know how good the 400 is, and I've heard nothing but good about the Andrew Jones designed S1-EX. Keep us posted!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(15-Jul-2017, 16:33)Axel Wrote:
(15-Jul-2017, 15:59)Jonas Wrote: Pioneer S-1EX and Devialet 400. Though I haven´t heard them together yet. In Asia during the summer and here´s rain season. So what to do? Looked for another amp and bought a 400 online.  Smile

Wise move Jonas! That is going to be a sweet sounding combination. We all know how good the 400 is, and I've heard nothing but good about the Andrew Jones designed S1-EX. Keep us posted!

Thanks Axel! Yes I will. Just have to find some new suitable wires. Earlier I developed an electrical copper cable with fractal geometry. The aim is improved coherence/less resistance and it will also be tested as speaker cables.
Devialet 400 
Boenicke W8
TOYS:- Devialet 400, PS Audio Perfectwave Transport, Melco N1A, Boenicke W8's, cabled throughout Chord Signature tuned aray. Intel I7 NUC Roon Rock/Tidal.
Mains supply, dedicated consumer unit, 5Kw balanced transformer,
. plenty of IFI accessories, Melco Ethernet cables, Townshend isolation throughout, All furutech mains cables.
Recently added. PS Audio PP5, Townshend Audio 5 tier Seismic table.SBooster psu for NUC,

Devialet 220PRO
Vivid Audio B1

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
Devialet 250
Focal Scala Utopia
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
Devialet 220 Pro - Harbeth M30.1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus