Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
Devialet Expert 220Pro
Focal Sopra 3
Audioquest Flat Rock-K2
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
I use Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary Limited Edition with a REL S/2 subwoofer.

They were SAM profiled about a month ago and after a couple of weeks I took it out of the configuration. Harbeth speakers are designed to be used with the grilles on and they are not sound-transparent. SAM must have been profiled with the grilles off. Anyway, SAM did seem to be doing anything good and some recordings sounded a bit odd. So I just let the speakers do their own thing.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
Hi SSFAS,
Did You try to listen Harbeth without Rel and toggle the amount of SAM from 0 - 100%?
Melco N1A, Valhalla Pow.C.-FTA usb,-D200,Chord Sarum Super Aray Pow.C.-Chord Sarum T Speaker C.(Nordost Frey2)-Harbeth 40.2, (Magnepan 3.7).
Project Classic
220 expert pro 
Vovox Vocalis
Quad Z3
Roon, Tidal, Macbook Pro 15 (quad core, 16 GB), Project Classic, Ortofon 2M Black, Devialet 220 pro CI, Focal Sopra N2. Bowers & Wilkins DB3D Subwoofer, Scotland, UK.
Wilson Audio Sabrina
250 Expert Pro
Hi haas,
Congrats on the sabs! How they behave with 250pro?
I m still on dev200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-Dec-2017, 15:28)samsoum Wrote: Hi haas,
Congrats on the sabs! How they behave with 250pro?
I m still on dev200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Well I would say

I heard the Sabrina with 1000 PRO and this is next step for me, but the 250 PRO do not have any problems “handling” the Sabrinas.
(26-Nov-2017, 00:09)ssfas Wrote: I use Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary Limited Edition with a REL S/2 subwoofer.

They were SAM profiled about a month ago and after a couple of weeks I took it out of the configuration. Harbeth speakers are designed to be used with the grilles on and they are not sound-transparent. SAM must have been profiled with the grilles off. Anyway, SAM did seem to be doing anything good and some recordings sounded a bit odd. So I just let the speakers do their own thing.

(02-Dec-2017, 15:22)Haas Wrote: Wilson Audio Sabrina
250 Expert Pro
Wow great, can You post some pictures?
Melco N1A, Valhalla Pow.C.-FTA usb,-D200,Chord Sarum Super Aray Pow.C.-Chord Sarum T Speaker C.(Nordost Frey2)-Harbeth 40.2, (Magnepan 3.7).
D440 Pro
Vivid V1.5
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

Monitor Audio MA-201
250 Expert Pro

Speakers are rebuilt with new crossovers and reflex tuning. I've also time aligned them by putting the treble unit on top an pulling it back (60 mm). I should have built new cabinets as the originals are quite ordinary being built around 1990. My speakers has a SAM profile which works very well. With room correction I have bass extension to well below 30Hz.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB