Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
The blue glow of GoldenEar Triton One! (exaggerated, it's only a blue LED on the back, showing the active portion of the speaker is powered on).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

• Kuzma Stabi S turntable • Kuzma Stogi S arm • Benz Micro ACE H cartridge • PC with MusicBee / WASAPI source • Oyaide d+ NEO B-Class USB cable • Devialet 200 amplifier • Blue Jeans Ten speaker cable • GoldenEar Triton One •

Very dramatic! Do you use your turntable alot?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Čestitke.
(28-Feb-2018, 21:20)baddog Wrote: Very dramatic! Do you use your turntable alot?

Quite a lot lately, needle on that cartridge really needs replacement now I think. Smile
• Kuzma Stabi S turntable • Kuzma Stogi S arm • Benz Micro ACE H cartridge • PC with MusicBee / WASAPI source • Oyaide d+ NEO B-Class USB cable • Devialet 200 amplifier • Blue Jeans Ten speaker cable • GoldenEar Triton One •

D200 with Audiovector SR3 Avantgarde Arreté (main speakers).
Since a few days I'm sometimes connecting my old Dynaudio Contour 1.1. 
They sound better than I've ever heard before.
Devialet Expert 1000 PRO + MBL
(09-May-2018, 17:58)Lowland Wrote: Since a few days I'm sometimes connecting my old Dynaudio Contour 1.1. 

Is that because of the amplification or were you running the Devialet previously on them as well?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(10-May-2018, 01:55)PeppaPig Wrote: Devialet Expert 1000 PRO + MBL

Wow! I love MBL speakers.
They are super demanding I believe, how does the 1000 pro go driving them?
Devialet O'dA + Wilson Alexia
System: TW Acustics Raven GT se, Raven 10.5, Miyajima Zero, Ortofon RSG309, Ortofon SPU A95 Anniversary, ModWright Oppo UDP205, Roon Nucleus+, Devialet OdA #77, Magnum Dynlab MD90T SE, Audience Au24 SX cables, Wilson Alexia.

Vintage Turntables: Thorens TD160 Super, SME M2-9, Ortofon 2M Mono SE & Thorens TD147 Jubilee, Ortofon 2M Black
TV Companion: Stereo Phantom Gold
(10-May-2018, 03:04)Pim Wrote:
(09-May-2018, 17:58)Lowland Wrote: Since a few days I'm sometimes connecting my old Dynaudio Contour 1.1. 

Is that because of the amplification or were you running the Devialet previously on them as well?

The Dynaudios are part of a former rig together with a Linn Klassik (CD, amp, tuner all-in-one). 
I've never heard them with the D200. They were staying in storage. 
Until last week when I was impressed by the sound of some 35 year old Proac monitor speakers. 
It made me curious to try the Dynaudios with the D200 and I was kind of flabbergasted that they could produce this tight, rhythmic, clear sound, with beautiful bass. Without using SAM. 
Good speakers don't have to be that expensive. They're about 1/8 the prize of my Audiovectors. 
Of course the Audiovectors are better, but I had not expected I would enjoy the Dynaudios so much.
living room: Rega Planar3 with Ortofon 2M Bronze - Naim CD5 (Naim DIN cable) - Sony UBP-X800 (Audioquest Forest) - Nakamichi BX300-E
Devialet D200 - Devialet AIR with Roon
Audiovector SR3 Avantgarde Arreté (Supra Ply 3.4S) - Dynaudio Contour 1.1 mk2
study: JRiver - Windows PC - Roon - Audeze Deckard - Focal Elear