Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM lab - Australian news for SAM lab.. read if you want your speakers samed.
I asked the devialet distributor today about how the sam lab is going to work and i got this reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Nathan,

The SAM lab will be doing a tour of Australia in July.
This will be an opportunity for dealers and customers to bring their speakers into a store and have them “Sammed”

We will not get access to the tool, only temporarily for the tool and it will be run by Devialet techs.

At this stage I am not sure if we will go to Perth but I am planning on including Perth at this stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so if anyone would like to have their speakers sammed, this is the only opportunity as far as i am aware.

Anyone who wants it done send me a message or reply in here and ill do my best to keep you up to date on how to go about getting your speakers done.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
My hand is way up in the air!!

I live in Melbourne, but there is also a pair of my speakers in QLD.

Please keep me in the loop Smile
Yeah, SAM Lab is touring in China, too.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I've emailed the Canadian distributor inquiring as to how it will be handled in Canada. Will report back if I hear back form them.
(22-May-2015, 00:34)Ron D Wrote: I've emailed the Canadian distributor inquiring as to how it will be handled in Canada. Will report back if I hear back form them.

+ 1
Naim NAC-N 272 ➣ Naim XPSDR ➣ Naim NAP 200DR  ➣ Kudos Super 10 ➣ Siltech Explorer 90L  (Montreal, CA)
From the Canadian Distributor - Plurison

"Good morning Ron,

Yes, we learned about this new model at the Munich Show as well.
We don't know how it will be presented in Canada, but it will certainly be available to all Devialet dealers.

At the close of the Show, we were unable to get a delivery date or a potential price from Devialet, but I'm sure these details will be announced as soon as they become available to us."
hm... always fun to have conflicting evidence
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
Do you know if once a speaker is SAMed via SAM Lab its configuration will be shared in Devialet's website?
Thank you
Synology NAS > Auralic Aires > Devialet 120 > Dali Epicon 6
"Any idea when it is coming to Perth ?
My dealer and the german distributor said, that samed speaker with SAM Lab will be shared on the website

Sent by iPad