Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM lab - Australian news for SAM lab.. read if you want your speakers samed.
(10-Jul-2015, 04:54)wikeeboy Wrote: I found out yesterday that SAMlab is briefly in Melbourne today. I am driving my speakers in to be SAMed. Should be interesting. I'm very excited as there aren't many pairs of my speakers in the world and they are no longer produced so without this opportunity i would never have a SAM profile.

Can anyone tell me whether i need to take both of my speakers or is the calibration only done on one speaker?

Thanks Smile

Mine got SAMed in HK. The engineer only measure one of your speakers with his D200 with SAM lab attached.
Yeah! Just one speaker would be enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boom!!

My speakers have been SAM'ed... woohoo!!

Will report back with more detail and pics shortly Smile
Great. Awaits your report.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Any idea if SAM lab is coming to Perth ?
you are very very late mdf. they went to douglas hifi a while back.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)