Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: D200/400 wall mounting frame(s)
I know this is a longshot but I have decided to wall mount my D400 and am interested in using the official Devialet mounting frames. I would need 2 of them of course. Please let me know if you might have to sell. Thanks!
(26-May-2015, 18:28)john_h Wrote: I know this is a longshot but I have decided to wall mount my D400 and am interested in using the official Devialet mounting frames.  I would need 2 of them of course.  Please let me know if you might have to sell.  Thanks!

I have one, new in box that I would be interested in selling.  New media room build and it doesn't look like it will fit on my wall as I had thought.

PM me.
PM sent, thanks!
No longer looking, ordered from dealer. Knew it was a longshot!
D440CI (Audio Prana XLR-RCA); Nordost Frey; Raidho C1.2; Artcoustic Impact-1 SL subs (4); VPI Scout; Oppo BDP-205; Roon Nucleus+; Shunyata Alpha and PC10 cabling; Stillpoint Ultra SS
(26-May-2015, 18:28)john_h Wrote: I know this is a longshot but I have decided to wall mount my D400 and am interested in using the official Devialet mounting frames.  I would need 2 of them of course.  Please let me know if you might have to sell.  Thanks!

John,

I have 2 in stock should you need them.

Regards
Gavin
are you still looking?
thanks
Zen

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Thanks, no longer looking…got them through my local dealer.
D440CI (Audio Prana XLR-RCA); Nordost Frey; Raidho C1.2; Artcoustic Impact-1 SL subs (4); VPI Scout; Oppo BDP-205; Roon Nucleus+; Shunyata Alpha and PC10 cabling; Stillpoint Ultra SS
good thanks!

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net