Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oSSka's D200

Hello everybody,greetings from Chicago! Here is my great sounding setup (for my ears) Smile 
Devialet D200
Legacy Audio Signature SE speakers (Black pearl)
Auralic Aries (with dual Femto clocks & external power supply)
Asustor NAS (AS-302T)
Thorens TD 209 turntable with Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge
MIT Matrix 18 speaker cables
Wireworld Gold Starlight AES/EBU interconnect for Aries streamer
Matrix 3 interconnect for turntable
Panamax M5300-PM power conditioner 

Here is my setup on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/giFg6l9aXXA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome! Nicely edited video and a neat setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Thanks!
(31-May-2015, 17:48)oSSka Wrote: Hello everybody,greetings from Chicago! Here is my great sounding setup (for my ears) Smile 
Devialet D200
Legacy Audio Signature SE speakers (Black pearl)
Auralic Aries (with dual Femto clocks & external power supply)
Asustor NAS (AS-302T)
Thorens TD 209 turntable with Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge
MIT Matrix 18 speaker cables
Wireworld Gold Starlight AES/EBU interconnect for Aries streamer
Matrix 3 interconnect for turntable
Panamax M5300-PM power conditioner 

Here is my setup on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/giFg6l9aXXA

The Signature SE is on my short list. Did you have them before you purchased the D200? Would you mind sharing your experiences?

Thanks
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Hi, I bought Legacy speakers just 7 months ago and D200 is my 3rd amp. I used to play them with Unison Research Unico Nuovo (Hybrid integrated), Parasound P5 Pre+ Parasound A21 amp. Wanted to build my system around A21 amp with Auralic Vega DAC and Auralic Tarus Pre but chose D200 because i like all in one convenience and I see i didn't make a mistake, in my opinion Legacy and Devialet match very well.My friend has Meridian DSP7200 speakers but they don't sound close to my combination though they are at least 2 times more expensive. To me Meridians sound same if i would hook up my Legacy's to HT receiver, sound is good, wide, but it's not interesting, with D200 i feel like a band is right in the room, sound is more life like. My next upgrade will be Legacy Aeris, so if you would like to buy Signatures I might sell them.
Regards,

Ozzy
Thank you. I have to wait a few months and accumulate more "free" funds. The other speakers that I am seriously considering as the Focals 1038 but I am partial to the Legacy sound.

Bob
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I am trying to decide whether to get the Signature SE or Focus SE. I am really leaning towards the Focus but just can't decide.
If money not issue I would get Focus-they will sound better, they come with better woofers