Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obscure Musical Treasures
Ok, I know we have 'what are you listening to tonight' but how about goto albums that are sublime both musically and sonically.  Please post albums that you rate with a minimum of 4 stars in each category and a maximum of 5 albums in total.

[Image: 51tjAp5FcZL.jpg]

For me #1 would be Mark Isham: Blue Sun - Music 5 Sound 5: Beautiful, yet interesting Jazz
Columbia

Four to come.

Kerry
Laufer Teknik Memory Player - Atlas Mavros S/PDIF x 2 - Mutec MC-3+ USB Reclocker - Sablon Panatella BNC-SPDIF Digital Cable - LampizatOr Big 7 Tube DAC
Ayre Acoustics AX5-Twenty Amplifier - Rockport Technologies Cygnus Loudspeakers - Rel Gibralter G1 Six Pack Subs - Siltech Princess XLR - Ear to Ear Cables and PCs - Canada
Chris Jones: Moonstruck (Music 4 - Sound 5)

[Image: 65ca30300c89f35892299af643822115.jpg]

Excellent folk coutryish music. Track #1: Long After You're Gone is probably one of my all time favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Dave Holland Quintet
Extended Play
Live at Birdland
ECM

[Image: Extended-Play-Live-At-Birdland-CD1-cover.jpg]

The best Dave Holland CD I've heard and I have 10 of them.

If you want to read reams of rave reviews check out amazon.com

If you like post bop, and you have this and its not in your top 10, I want to know what is.

Sonics 5 Music 5

Second album posted. Three to go.
Laufer Teknik Memory Player - Atlas Mavros S/PDIF x 2 - Mutec MC-3+ USB Reclocker - Sablon Panatella BNC-SPDIF Digital Cable - LampizatOr Big 7 Tube DAC
Ayre Acoustics AX5-Twenty Amplifier - Rockport Technologies Cygnus Loudspeakers - Rel Gibralter G1 Six Pack Subs - Siltech Princess XLR - Ear to Ear Cables and PCs - Canada
I love Dave Holland and I have this CD but havent listen for ages. Will do, on my week end short list. I also love Prime Directive..

I will suggest this... Melanie Di Biasio... No Deal. If you like the style ( darkish introspective indie ), this is a true gem... 5's for music and sound.

PS. If someone can help and show how to post bigger pic, I would appreciate. Thanks ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dedicated Mains >Crystal Standard Power Cables >Aurender X100L >Locus Design Essentia USB >D200 >Siltech 330L >Dynaudio C1 Signature
Montréal