Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aftermarket IEC contact that fits Devialet 200
I am going to rebuild a couple of powercables so that they fit my Dev 200, I got a Furutech FI-15Plus (G) that some one sugested would fit under the cover but it did not do that.

Does anyone know if the Furutech FI-15E fits under the cover? It is a little bit smaller than the Plus model.

If the FI-15E does not fit I was looking at the Martin Kaiser 794 model that seems to be a decent contact that fits under the cover.

[Image: DSCF0006.jpg]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

I am using Furutech FI-15E with my 200s; it fits under the rear cover, but only just.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(16-Jun-2015, 17:34)thumb5 Wrote: I am using Furutech FI-15E with my 200s; it fits under the rear cover, but only just.

And the cover does not lift up over the chassi in the side were the IEC is?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Music 
Cardas - 3455R Female Power Connector
I've made a few cables in the past with the Martin Kaiser connector. It's good - very tight. The cables all sounded good which is a plus!
(16-Jun-2015, 17:57)octaviars Wrote:
(16-Jun-2015, 17:34)thumb5 Wrote: I am using Furutech FI-15E with my 200s; it fits under the rear cover, but only just.

No, it fits flush.  I am fussy too Smile
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Otto Heil makes at least one model that works, wish I knew which model to tell you but mine is wrapped in shrink-wrap from the cable manufacturer. I much preferred to use the cable manufacturer's initial IEC (much better build quality) but it's size (height) negated the attaching of the rear panel.
(16-Jun-2015, 22:23)thumb5 Wrote:
(16-Jun-2015, 17:57)octaviars Wrote:

No, it fits flush.  I am fussy too Smile

Sounds good.

Second system

heard AET is also good.
Shunyata sells a short PC made for this purpose it is called the Shunyata Universal Power Adapter. I thought about it but decided that wasn't the solution for me. Since my D200 is in a rack, I don't install the rear cover plate and enjoy the sound of the Synergistic Hologram A.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.