Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker Crossover Settings "Greyed Out"
When I select a SAM profile in the configurator. the ability to define Speaker Crossover settings are greyed out regardless if the pre-out is on/off.

Perhaps I am missing something, but wouldn't it make more sense to be able to enable the SAM Profile if the Pre-Out is deactivated and disable it when the Pre-Out (i.e. Subwoofer) is active?
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
Yes I also think it would make more sense, logically. Smile

SAM and cross over settings are of course mutually exclusive when in use but you should be able to use one when disabling the other. Perhaps you should make a suggestion to Devialet, they may have overlooked this or of course aren't able to let you configure it this way due to restrictions in the configuration system. It would need some conditional checks and they might not be able to program this.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands