Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automotive Audiophile!
    Finally, Something I do know a little bit about! BTW I'm not a fan of the B&O option when it comes to Audi and for the same reasons F1eng mentioned. Besides, it gets a little crowded in the helmet ;-)
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
(18-Sep-2015, 13:42)Danjul Wrote: My daily is actually the latest Mercedes Benz C-Class with the Burmester system. It sounds really nice, 3-way speakers up front and no sub. Mercedes has had some issues with software in my car and updated the DSP a couple of times and it totally changed the sound, at the moment its too bright. I think the burmester in the S-class sounds superb tho but that price is 1/3 of my whole c-class.

I hope a future update would solve the brightness issue for you. I always respected the warm timber sound that we generally from Mercedes Benz. But Burmester and MB should be a great combo
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(18-Sep-2015, 14:37)brit Wrote: My Dansette in the Austin A30 is fantastic  Tongue.

David

great stuff. froom frrom Smile
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
I know its not a supercar but trust me. The Sound system in the new vw Passat is amazing. The optional dynaudio system is the best i have heard. It's bases on the confidence series of components.. Go and take a listen at a dealer