Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote App does not work
Hi guys, for a long time the remote app on ipad does not work. I reinstalled it couple of times but not succesfull. Any idea how can get this work again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(19-Jun-2015, 15:53)archer75 Wrote: Hi guys, for a long time the remote app on ipad does not work. I reinstalled it couple of times but not succesfull. Any idea how can get this work again?

Is "App Remote Control" enabled in your configuration file?  Might have got turned off by accident.

You can find it in the remote setting in the online configurator.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Yes, it is enabled but still does not work.

Is your iPad connected to the same subnet as your Devialet? You might want to try using a network scanner/discovery program such as Fing to see whether the pad can "see" the amp.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(19-Jun-2015, 19:47)thumb5 Wrote: Is your iPad connected to the same subnet as your Devialet? You might want to try using a network scanner/discovery program such as Fing to see whether the pad can "see" the amp.

Same subnet, but you are right, i can not see Devialet is listed at Fing unless under a different name. That might be the issue.

In case it helps: the Ethernet MAC on my 400 is registered as ICP Electronics, and the Wi-Fi as Redpine Signals.
Warwickshire, UK
(19-Jun-2015, 20:35)thumb5 Wrote: In case it helps: the Ethernet MAC on my 400 is registered as ICP Electronics, and the Wi-Fi as Redpine Signals.

It does indeed. I hv both listed at Fing but they are inactive. I have to find a way to wake them up apparently request from Fing did not work.

It's not something funny to do with DPM, is it? I am vague because I haven't run 8.x firmware but I recall someone else had problems with discovery when DPM was enabled, which I think it might be by default.

ETA: but that wouldn't be consistent with not working "for a long time..."
Warwickshire, UK
My iPhone works but my iPad doesn't. Perhaps it is the Verizon of iOS that we are using. 8.3
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Perhaps make sure the other device (iPhone) is not running the remote app in the background, it could be blocking connection from the iPad.
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)