Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will 'Branch' be available?
This is what has been putting me off devialet especially the phantoms. Was going to mention about this "updates" before since to me it seems more like WIP and products are released before they are complete.
The expert range are more mature now and they sounded so smooth when I did a quick demo last year but didn't jump at me and wow me at the same time so need a longer demo to decide. Really prefer an all in system like the phantoms but could settle with the expert so I'm playing the waiting game for now.
Just got an email from Harrods saying that they are expecting their first batch of 'Branches' by the end of the month. I get priority because I ordered mine at the same time as the Phantoms Big Grin Big Grin

That is good news, but it would have been excellent if my Dialog hadn't packed up. Got to send it back to France. This will be my second replacement in six months. Not good Angry Angry
My guess is that Dialog is chinese quality considering how many problems people have with it.
(26-Jun-2015, 06:48)michirishi Wrote: Anyone here who knows when 'branch' will become available?

My two Phantoms are now standing on low wooden blocks. They sound great, but I am almost sure the soundstage will improve when these futuristic eggs are mounted on proper stands. Probably the bass will sound more relaxed as well.
Devialet only says 'soon' or 'this summer'. I am now checking their website almost every day  Huh

Does anyone has more specific dates?

Hi

I just ordered 2 Branch (349€ each) and 1 Remote (149€) by calling Devialet Store in Paris.
Expected delivery by UPS tomorrow.
(02-Sep-2015, 16:17)Yannick Wrote:
(26-Jun-2015, 06:48)michirishi Wrote: Anyone here who knows when 'branch' will become available?

My two Phantoms are now standing on low wooden blocks. They sound great, but I am almost sure the soundstage will improve when these futuristic eggs are mounted on proper stands. Probably the bass will sound more relaxed as well.
Devialet only says 'soon' or 'this summer'. I am now checking their website almost every day  Huh

Tres Cher! Do you know if they have anything special justifying their price 
or are they just normal stands?
Hi

I just ordered 2 Branch (349€ each) and 1 Remote (149€) by calling Devialet Store in Paris.
Tout est cher  Sleepy

Remote is essential...don't know for Branch. I'll tell you when I get them
(02-Sep-2015, 16:17)Yannick Wrote:

Hi

How is that possible when the Devialet site has both items listed as 'coming soon'?
(02-Sep-2015, 16:17)Yannick Wrote: Hi

This surprises me!
I just had contact with Devialet earlier this week. They responded that they were 'finalising the last tests on Branch'. And that is 'should be available soon'.

Keep us informed.
(03-Sep-2015, 05:50)stonedragon Wrote: How is that possible when the Devialet site has both items listed as 'coming soon'?

They received a small stock on Monday ... so they can't put it online.
They sell it to those who call or come in store.
My branches have just arrived in Harrods. Apparently they will ship them to me some time in the next couple of days. No news on the remote though.