Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: Devialet 200
SOLD Due to next return back to Spain from Oslo, and due to lack of space to set a proper system in Spain (back to headphones!), I am selling my D200, bought in late 2013, with Wifi board (was there any without?) and in perfect shape.

Price is 4700 €

I will include Mapleshade power cables and your choice of Mapleshade speaker cable or Goertz Cryoed speaker cable

It can be heard in Oslo, in Tjuvholmen area, from Monday to Wednesday night (Commuting to Spain during weekends)

Speakers and Sub are sold also in separate threads
Oslo: sources: Mac Mini/Itunes/Audirvana,  glassfiber toslink/Mapleshade clearview USB to D200;
Double helix to Gallo Strada 2 with mapleshade stands, TR3 subwoofer.

Spain: Oppo 95 vacuumstate modded, Kimber select 1021, Linn Classik Movie Di to Gallo Solos through Goertz Python cable

SOLD!
Oslo: sources: Mac Mini/Itunes/Audirvana,  glassfiber toslink/Mapleshade clearview USB to D200;

Spain: Oppo 95 vacuumstate modded, Kimber select 1021, Linn Classik Movie Di to Gallo Solos through Goertz Python cable

still available?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(15-Aug-2015, 20:43)Cosmosound Wrote: still available?

No, I sold it end of July