Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SAM lab in the UK?
Hi

Has anyone heard any rumours of when SAM lab will be available through UK dealers?

My Shahinian Obelisks are eagerly waiting  Big Grin

cheers

Chris
Would be great to know this info too!

I'd love to get my Neats done while I still have them so I can compare to the Facts with SAM.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

oxfordaudio?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Obviously SAM Lab is of interest to those who have speakers not yet "SAM ready".

However, when talking to Devialet's Mathieu Pernod at the Phantom launch event at Oxford Audio, he did suggest that it might be a good idea to get my speakers, which have a "SAM V1" profile, re-done using SAM Lab. We never got 'round to properly discussing why, so this still puzzles me a little.

I think this might be worth a query to Devialet to clarify. (although I think I'll wait until the European holiday season is over, now is a good time to get poor responses because the correct person to respond is sat on the beach somewhere)

If Oxford Audio do get SAM Lab, this might be good news Guillaume, myself and others, because we have speakers that Oxford Audio currently have in their showroom and on demo, so a no hassle way of getting a few SAM Lab "V8" profiles done....
(20-Aug-2015, 13:02)Confused Wrote: If Oxford Audio do get SAM Lab, this might be good news Guillaume, myself and others, because we have speakers that Oxford Audio currently have in their showroom and on demo, so a no hassle way of getting a few SAM Lab "V8" profiles done....

+1 I think it will be great news

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
We are hoping that we will have SAM Lab here sometime in the next couple of months; we will let you know as soon as we have firm news. Sign up to our newsletter on our website to be sure if you haven't already done so.