Poll: Are you affected by the hissing problem?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.84%
28 36.84%
No
63.16%
48 63.16%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Are you affected by the hissing problem?
(26-Apr-2016, 08:37)ragwo Wrote:
(25-Apr-2016, 13:47)_nuk3em Wrote: hi guys

just contacted Devialet support. They are aware of this problem and it is apparently a firmware related problem. They are working on a firmware release to resolve it, however, they do not know when they will release it yet.

Cheers

Got the same reply in July 2015. Still waiting.

Well, that sounds promising...not. That is just not acceptable for speakers in that price range. Any suggestions on how to speed this up? Did any of you get new speakers which did work properly?
Silver Phantom with no dialog. I do hear a hiss for 1 sec if i pause music and have my ear right up to the tweeter.
I don't hear it from my listening position. So it doesn't affect me.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
I have occasional static noise and sound drop only since the last update. It is only when using Dialog optical. I put in a support email and they acknowledge it us a problem and told me to use the Phantom input instead. Can anyone with similar problem please lodge a support request so that we can move this up the priority list to try and get it fixed! I don't have the hissing issue.
(01-May-2016, 13:54)stevec Wrote: I have occasional static noise and sound drop only since the last update. It is only when using Dialog optical. I put in a support email and they acknowledge it us a problem and told me to use the Phantom input instead. Can anyone with similar problem please lodge a support request so that we can move this up the priority list to try and get it fixed! I don't have the hissing issue.
The problem is discussed in the 1.7.1 FW update thread. 
http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2933
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage