Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom dark grey colour founded
WHEW! Finally!

And to everyone else here I am incredibly sorry for this fracas as well as taking the original posters thread so very deeply off-topic
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
(16-Jul-2015, 14:45)Manoet Wrote: WHEW! Finally!

And to everyone else here I am incredibly sorry for this fracas as well as taking the original posters thread so very deeply off-topic

I think its a standard color that is in the shadow and takes on the grayness because of the shadow.
(16-Jul-2015, 15:36)Mr_Bill Wrote:
(16-Jul-2015, 14:45)Manoet Wrote: WHEW! Finally!

I think its a standard color that is in the shadow and takes on the grayness because of the shadow.

So it is, as simple as that!
Hello,

I am a new member from France.

I am always waiting for a black version of the Phantom.
Hoping Devialet will launch it soon.
I wrote to Devialet to consider it.
Let's cross fingers

[Image: fb86a9a88de665b8135f2909c15b8a7d.jpg]
the dress is blue ...no wait its green and gold!!
sorry LOL

the phantom would look rather nice in a gun metal grey and sliver
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
@ tyefighter

Agree
Gun metal will be very nice colour for the Phantom.
I phoned today in Paris headquarters.

This grey dark color is a prototype.

Hoping, Devialet will launch soon.
It looks so beautiful.
if anyone could turn the phantoms, it'd be these boys colorware. Maybe worth enquiring.
2x Silver Phantom's - Firmware 1.3.0.31
Dialog - Firmware 1.3.0.30
what about the wall mount bracket and the carry bag?

regards
Of course they will launch the Phantom in different colour, if the Phantom will be a success.