Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Price UK
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to Devialet. Ordered a Silver Phantom early hours of the morning, then a few hours later decided i may need another and a dialog so order them too.

I'm from the UK and have noticed a lot of people paying £1690. It actually even states that price on Devialet website. I ordered direct from the website and paid in euros which worked out at £1400 each. I also used my supercard.io to save on fx fees Cool.

So if your thinking of ordering, order direct from the Devialet's website and in euros.

Cant wait for them to arrive. I've not even heard them yet so this will be interesting  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Euro has a better exchange rate at present which may account for the majority of the "saving". Make the most of it and good luck!
My son and I did this a few weeks ago, me with a single standard Phantom and him with 2 Silvers and a Dialog. Saved around £800 between us. No point in subsidising a 'UK dealers BMW procurement fund' if you know what you want.
when you ordered online, were you able to select uk as your country? It doesn't seem to be an option for me!
Doesn't matter. just go to en.devialet.com and go to the store. Price is in Euros - simply order what you want.
(21-Aug-2015, 08:43)nigelb001 Wrote: Doesn't matter. just go to en.devialet.com and go to the store. Price is in Euros - simply order what you want.

I tried, but it doesn't work. Got this reply from Devialet:

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your message. The UK online is store is currently closed. Changes are being made in order to facilitate the order process. This inconvenience should be resolved soon. I hope it does answer your question. Best regards, Roger Customer Care
I wonder if the UK dealers have put pressure on. I suppose from their point of view is wouldn't be an open playing field otherwise.
Sounds like I got to it just in time, I ordered a pair of silver phantoms and a dialog a couple of weeks ago and it arrived in the UK in 3 days.  On the whole, very pleased but they really need to get the dialog and spark software sorted out!