Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leedh E2
Does anyone on here own the Leedh E2 speakers? If so I would love to hear from you!

Guillaume

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I don't know if there is one on this forum, but on http://www.forum-audiophile.fr/impressio...29-75.html , you have Patcam who has a 800 + Leedh E2… And he and the designer and CEO of Leedh (Gilles Millot) find the combination amazing !
(21-Jul-2014, 13:47)darthsteph Wrote: I don't know if there is one on this forum, but on http://www.forum-audiophile.fr/impressio...29-75.html , you have Patcam who has a 800 + Leedh E2… And he and the designer and CEO of Leedh (Gilles Millot) find the combination amazing !

Fantastic, thanks Steph! Would be really interesting if they could share their experiences with the Leedh E2. Do you have any contact with Gilles?

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Guillaume,

I've just contacted Patcam by PM, so I hope he'll come here to share his experience… It will be great !!!

And about Gilles, I'm sorry but I have no contact… Patcam knows him as he installed his system at home… Yes, Gilles is like that : he comes at home to be sure that your system will rock !!! :-) (if you live in France !!! Sorry !)
(21-Jul-2014, 16:27)darthsteph Wrote: Guillaume,

I've just contacted Patcam by PM, so I hope he'll come here to share his experience… It will be great !!!

And about Gilles, I'm sorry but I have no contact… Patcam knows him as he installed his system at home… Yes, Gilles is like that : he comes at home to be sure that your system will rock !!! :-) (if you live in France !!! Sorry !)

Thanks again Steph! I must admit these speakers really intrigue me; they have the most extraordinary design, totally different from anything I've ever seen before.

PS: my Sasha 2s arrive tomorrow Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Guillaume

UK
You kill me Guillaume !!!

800 + Sasha 2 = my dream combination !!! Heart
Please, give a feedback after some listening sessions…!!! Angel
(21-Jul-2014, 16:39)GuillaumeB Wrote: [quote='darthsteph' pid='1531' dateline='1405956464']

Guillaume

Fantastic. Waiting for Your review of Sasha 2 + 800...

What about Your SOPHIA? They are SOLD?
(21-Jul-2014, 15:49)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(21-Jul-2014, 13:47)darthsteph Wrote: I don't know if there is one on this forum, but on http://www.forum-audiophile.fr/impressio...29-75.html , you have Patcam who has a 800 + Leedh E2… And he and the designer and CEO of Leedh (Gilles Millot) find the combination amazing !

Fantastic, thanks Steph! Would be really interesting if they could share their experiences with the Leedh E2. Do you have any contact with Gilles?

Guillaume

Hello

Nice to write about Devialet and Leedh E2, sorry but i am not fluent in english !
I have already posted on this forum on the topic streaming/Jriver and Devialet.
Effectively, Gilles Milot has installed the E2 at home in may.
Maybe you know, the E2 is a real breakthrough in term of transparency, there is not coloured sound coming from the cabinet. Furthermore the E2 are known for their images, scene in 3D, it is possible to locate the different instrument with a very good accuracy. Therefore, each record is specific with its own ambiance, there is not a systematic colour. Well, the medium is incredible for the voices and the bass is very realistic and not loud.
With the 800, it is a great combination, because the sensitivity of the E2 is low. Therefore with the 800, the foundation gives material to the sound, at low volume, there is a lot of details.
Gilles said to me that it was the best combination with his speaker !
I can send to Gilles the link for this thread

Patrick
Devialet 1000Pro > Leedh E2, subwoofer 20.1 > Esprit Volta cables > Mac-mini with Air wifi > Wilson Benesch full Circle
(21-Jul-2014, 18:44)patcam Wrote:
(21-Jul-2014, 15:49)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Guillaume

Hello

Nice to write about Devialet and Leedh E2, sorry but i am not fluent in english !
I have already posted on this forum on the topic streaming/Jriver and Devialet.
Effectively, Gilles Milot has installed the E2 at home in may.
Maybe you know, the E2 is a real breakthrough in term of transparency, there is not coloured sound coming from the cabinet. Furthermore the E2 are known for their images, scene in 3D, it is possible to locate the different instrument with a very good accuracy. Therefore, each record is specific with its own ambiance, there is not a systematic colour. Well, the medium is incredible for the voices and the bass is very realistic and not loud.
With the 800, it is a great combination, because the sensitivity of the E2 is low. Therefore with the 800, the foundation gives material to the sound, at low volume, there is a lot of details.
Gilles said to me that it was the best combination with his speaker !
I can send to Gilles the link for this thread

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for sharing this! Could you post some pictures when you get a chance? Yes would be great if Gilles joined us too!

Which speakers did you have before the Leedh?

Guillaume

UK
(21-Jul-2014, 18:16)moreno1973 Wrote:
(21-Jul-2014, 16:39)GuillaumeB Wrote: [quote='darthsteph' pid='1531' dateline='1405956464']

Guillaume

Fantastic. Waiting for Your review of Sasha 2 + 800...

What about Your SOPHIA? They are SOLD?

They are going back to the dealer...

Guillaume

UK