Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: Devialet D120
I am selling my Devialet D120. It's about one month old (was a replacement unit by the Canadian distributor) under warranty and although I have been using it, the unit is mint and in excellent condition. Remote control has never been used and still in the box. Comes complete with all the original packaging, carrying bag, gloves, cleaning cloth, AC power cord and double boxed for safe shipping.

SOLD LOCALLY

Please contact me via PM or email.

Cheers
Ants
Naim NAC-N 272 ➣ Naim XPSDR ➣ Naim NAP 200DR  ➣ Kudos Super 10 ➣ Siltech Explorer 90L  (Montreal, CA)
Sad to see that you are selling it, what will you be replacing it with?

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Hi Brian

I am not sure at this time. I would ideally like to find a similar integrated-DAC but also thinking of going back to the other side and revisiting Naim. I quickly auditioned a Moon Nēo 340i (w/integrated DAC option) and liked what I heard. It did not have the clarity of the D120 but was fun to listen to. I am also going to give the new Hegel H360 a listen and I am kind of itching to try the new Naim 272 N pre/dac/streamer and their revamped "DR" power amps.
Naim NAC-N 272 ➣ Naim XPSDR ➣ Naim NAP 200DR  ➣ Kudos Super 10 ➣ Siltech Explorer 90L  (Montreal, CA)
Revised price - asking $5000.00.
interested on a trade in?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(06-Sep-2015, 18:49)Cosmosound Wrote: interested on a trade in?

Hiya.

No, thank you. I would prefer to sell the unit.
(14-Aug-2015, 22:33)Ants Wrote: I am selling my Devialet D120. It's about one month old (was a replacement unit by the Canadian distributor) under warranty and although I have been using it, the unit is mint and in excellent condition. Remote control has never been used and still in the box. Comes complete with all the original packaging, carrying bag, gloves, cleaning cloth, AC power cord and double boxed for safe shipping.

Revised asking price: $5000 (CAD).

Please contact me via PM or email.

Cheers
Ants

(06-Sep-2015, 21:57)Ants Wrote:
(06-Sep-2015, 18:49)Cosmosound Wrote: interested on a trade in?

Hiya.

No, thank you. I would prefer to sell the unit.

of course Ants, Let me know if your price drops a little more Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net