Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware 7.1.1 Available
Just update to 7.1.1 ... somehow I found it less Airy and less flawless then the last one .
Devialet 400, 
Ayon Raptor S
Townshend maximum super tweeters
MAC mini ,Amarra +IRC .
Digital -Telos Audio Gold Reference MKII ,
Speakers:Analysis plus Clear Oval
Power :Graditech - Voima 1

(26-Jul-2014, 09:31)Eddye Wrote: Just updated the firmware. The Devialet USB port now shows up in the Sounds/Input tab in OSX.

Indeed, the USB port shows up in the input menu, but there seems to be no signal. The D-Configurator shows the USB as an input only.

What do I need to do to get any signal from the USB output, so I can record from other sources connected to the Devialet?
(26-Jul-2014, 13:28)PeterS Wrote:
(26-Jul-2014, 09:31)Eddye Wrote: Just updated the firmware. The Devialet USB port now shows up in the Sounds/Input tab in OSX.

Indeed, the USB port shows up in the input menu, but there seems to be no signal. The D-Configurator shows the USB as an input only.

What do I need to do to get any signal from the USB output, so I can record from other sources connected to the Devialet?
I think you have to configure the USB port as passthrough. I haven't tried this yet, though.

Just tried that. It didn't work.
I noticed that with safari you still can't download config files, so I guess Devialet needs to update the on-line configurator.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(26-Jul-2014, 13:33)Eddye Wrote: I noticed that with safari you still can't download config files, so I guess Devialet needs to update the on-line configurator.

Am I missing another comment?
Personally the only time I have had a problem downloading a config file in Safari was when the dual mono D-Premier firmware was first released and the master config downloaded fine but couldn't get to the slave because the back key lost the data.
Other than that I have downloaded dozens of config files with Safari without problem.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(26-Jul-2014, 18:16)f1eng Wrote:
(26-Jul-2014, 13:33)Eddye Wrote: I noticed that with safari you still can't download config files, so I guess Devialet needs to update the on-line configurator.

Personally the only time I have had a problem downloading a config file in Safari was when the dual mono D-Premier firmware was first released and the master config downloaded fine but couldn't get to the slave because the back key lost the data.
Other than that I have downloaded dozens of config files with Safari without problem.

Safari never worked for me. It always returns a message that the config could not be created. I always have to use either Firefox or Chrome.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(26-Jul-2014, 18:28)Eddye Wrote:

Safari never worked for me. It always returns a message that the config could not be created. I always have to use either Firefox or Chrome.

Bizarre! I never tried anything but Safari and it has worked for me since the on line configurator was launched 3+ years ago!
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(26-Jul-2014, 19:28)f1eng Wrote:
(26-Jul-2014, 18:28)Eddye Wrote:

Bizarre! I never tried anything but Safari and it has worked for me since the on line configurator was launched 3+ years ago!
Same goes for all my macs, old iMac, Mac mini and Macbook pro...

Anyway, does Devialet need to update the online configurator?

The Netherlands
I installed 7.1.1 and I like sound. I like it very much. In my system improved musicality. Sounds more delicate and nicer. No harshness at all. Sounds very SMOOTH. Yes, smooth is just a right word.

Thank You Devialet TEAM. You are doing a good job with all these updates of firmware.

Sound with 7.1.1 compared with 6 is more mature, more liquid.

I am really happy that I bought Devialet and it is evolving in good direction.
Safari on OSX is fine for me too. Might be something disabled in the browser - Java perhaps?
(26-Jul-2014, 21:00)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Safari on OSX is fine for me too. Might be something disabled in the browser - Java perhaps?

Could be. Never really looked into it. I just use Firefox.

The Netherlands