Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change name in Live Sources?
Hi there
In my Live sources its just says Other.
can you change the name so it says AppleTV there instead?

Johan
Yep. Just click on the name, delete and start typing
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(18-Aug-2015, 06:48)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Yep. Just click on the name, delete and start typing

Hi
That doesnt work for me. Try tp press everything both in my iphone spark app ipad an in my macmini
(18-Aug-2015, 06:57)johancarlsbo Wrote:
(18-Aug-2015, 06:48)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Yep. Just click on the name, delete and start typing

Hi
That doesnt work for me. Try tp press everything both in my iphone spark app ipad an in my macmini

...in the configurator... sorry, should have explained.  Blush
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Configurator?
Where do i find that? Is there a configurator for the Phantom?
ok mate. Just discard everything I told you. I was thinking expert range. Been to the dentist this morning and am still feeling the pain. This wasn't my first mistake today...
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
On setup procedure you can select a standaard name if you select ">" on the other tab...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
The name of the Phantom/Dialog inputs can only be chosen during the setup procedure (from a fixed list). You'd have to Restart Setup to alter it. TIP: At first I couldn't tell which Input belonged to which Phantom (and hence what Name tag to assign to it), until I realised that the relevant Phantom "breathes" when you click on its Input in Spark!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
I found out that too; It is a pity that those things are not mentioned in the manual...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Worked perfect! thank you!