Hi

Fantastic Devialet !

My system:

Devialet 120 + KEF LS 50

(source: PC)

very easy to set up !

Enjoy ~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tres chic! And you have your Devialet bag in use!
Must listen to some Kef LS50's one day.
(18-Aug-2015, 17:14)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Tres chic! And you have your Devialet bag in use!

Hi

i think KEF LS 50 was very difficult to match...

Thank the Devialet, and the SAM ! Match everyone ! Fantastic !

Finally i have time to enjoy the musics, not amp/speaker matching...

ps. about the bag, i dropped my jaw listening to music, and had no time to put it in the right place.

a user from Taiwan/ Devialet 120/ KEF LS 50
(18-Aug-2015, 17:36)jzwang Wrote:
(18-Aug-2015, 17:14)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Tres chic! And you have your Devialet bag in use!

Hi

i think KEF LS 50 was very difficult to match...

Thank the Devialet, and the SAM ! Match everyone ! Fantastic !

Finally i have time to enjoy the musics, not amp/speaker matching...

ps. about the bag, i dropped my jaw listening to music, and had no time to put it in the right place.

a user from Taiwan/ Devialet 120/ KEF LS 50

From what I hear, the D120 and KEF LS50 set up is a terrific match, and sounds great - enjoy Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Hi jzwang, I'm using KEF LS50, too. And yes, I enjoy listening to them with my Devialet, too.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(19-Aug-2015, 01:18)hk6230 Wrote: Hi jzwang, I'm using KEF LS50, too. And yes, I enjoy listening to them with my Devialet, too.

After several tests also for me the 120 and a pair of LS50 seemed to be the perfect combinaton. The SQ improved even more after adding a handmade supertweeter by Sonore AC. It is really amazing how both low and high freqencies improved. Also soundstage has become much more realistic with more insight.