Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petter,s system
Photo 
[attachment=2]

Oki this is my setup at the moment,did trade in my Naim boxes in Januar 2013 and bought my Black D Premier
Upgraded my D Premier last Month to Crome Devialet 240

Source 1 Apple Imac/Itunes using ethernet connection
Source 2 Logitech Transporter digital in to the Devialet

Amp: Devialet 250

Speakers: Sonus Faber Cremona M

Power conditioning: Supra Cable Strip (Isotek on order )

Speaker cables: Kubala Sosna Emotion, Power cables: 2 x Nordost Frey 2
Digital cables : Chord Signature, Ethernet Cables: Audioqest Vodka

Other stuff: Project Ground It platforms,Tema Isolator, Herbie Feets

sorry for the bad picture,have some problems with the attachment ting Smile
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Nice! Would love to hear those Cremona Ms...
Have you just hoovered? Wink
(29-May-2014, 12:30)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Nice! Would love to hear those Cremona Ms...
Have you just hoovered? Wink

haha couldn't attach the photo file from my computer

Did a quick one with the IPhone Big Grin
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 

(29-May-2014, 11:36)Petter Wrote: Oki this is my setup at the moment,did trade in my Naim boxes in Januar 2013 and bought my Black D Premier

Hi Petter

When you say upgrade was this via the factory upgrade program? I understood that the upgrade program resulted in keeping the old casework.

I will almost certainly upgrade my two D Premiers to Devialet 800 in July whilst on holiday so just checking whether the upgrade includes new chrome or not?

Thanks
(29-May-2014, 19:47)colonel66 Wrote:
(29-May-2014, 11:36)Petter Wrote: Oki this is my setup at the moment,did trade in my Naim boxes in Januar 2013 and bought my Black D Premier

Hi Petter

When you say upgrade was this via the factory upgrade program? I understood that the upgrade program resulted in keeping the old casework.

I will almost certainly upgrade my two D Premiers to Devialet 800 in July whilst on holiday so just checking whether the upgrade includes new chrome or not?

Thanks

I had some scratches in the Black one ,and was not generally happy with the surface of the D Premier from the beginning (did notice them immediately by mail)

Did convince them after some mails and telephones that this was from the Stockholm HIFI show where my old D Premier was used before i did buy it in 2013

So i did get a replacement to Crome when i upgrade to 240 as a part of the warranty,thanks to Thierry who remembered my mails and pictures

Thanks for the reply Petter, almost got my hopes up!