Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems contacting Devialet?
Lightbulb 
For all of you having problems contacting Devialet directly, tihis thread is to let you all know that the easiest way of contacting Devialet and to have a quick response, is with a message in their Facebook page. They will even re-direct you to the proper email address to contact based on your problem or technical issue.

Remember via a message, not directly in their timeline...

Let me know if that worked for you

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(16-Sep-2015, 10:18)Cosmosound Wrote: For all of you having problems contacting Devialet directly, tihis thread is to let you all know that the easiest way of contacting Devialet and to have a quick response, is with a message in their Facebook page. They will even re-direct you to the proper email address to contact based on your problem or technical issue.

Ok for those with a FB account. I am not on FB and never will.... nor Twitter or any of the others of that kind... Guess I have a problem then  [Image: smile.gif]
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(16-Sep-2015, 21:34)ogs Wrote:
(16-Sep-2015, 10:18)Cosmosound Wrote: For all of you having problems contacting Devialet directly, tihis thread is to let you all know that the easiest way of contacting Devialet and to have a quick response, is with a message in their Facebook page. They will even re-direct you to the proper email address to contact based on your problem or technical issue.

Ok for those with a FB account. I am not on FB and never will.... nor Twitter or any of the others of that kind... Guess I have a problem then  [Image: smile.gif]

Smile ask someone with a FB account to contact them on your behalf

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net