Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30% discount on Phantoms
I have just received this email.

Dear friend,

You are among the first PHANTOM owners.

Thanks to you, PHANTOM has become a historical success. A a token of our appreciation, we offer you today to buy a new PHANTOM with an exceptional 30% discount.

You will receive your new PHANTOM within a few days. It integrates Bluetooth technology and lets you play your music easily from any native application.

This will make them about the same price as buying directly from France. I expect they have received complaints that the UK online store charges more. No offer for the same discount on the Branch or remote though.
Me too. Seriously tempting, as I've got one undergoing repair from serious damage at the moment (an insurance job). It was knocked off its stand - Phantom's centre of Gravity is a little on the high side!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(20-Sep-2015, 10:06)Rodrat2 Wrote: I have just received this email.

Dear friend,

Thanks to you, PHANTOM has become a historical success. A a token of our appreciation, we offer you today to buy a new PHANTOM with an exceptional 30% discount.

You will receive your new PHANTOM within a few days. It integrates Bluetooth technology and lets you play your music easily from any native application.

This will make them about the same price as buying directly from France. I expect they have received complaints that the UK online store charges more. No offer for the same discount on the Branch or remote though.
Hi
Can you please tell me where the information about the discount is from...
I want to get my fourth silver...
Thx
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
Quentin Sannié
CEO & Founder Devialet

It states that the offer is by name only and they give a discount code.

(20-Sep-2015, 18:21)angenet Wrote:
(20-Sep-2015, 10:06)Rodrat2 Wrote: I have just received this email.

Dear friend,

Hi
Can you please tell me where the information about the discount is from...
I want to get my fourth silver...
Thx
(20-Sep-2015, 16:49)JohnnySix Wrote: Me too. Seriously tempting, as I've got one undergoing repair from serious damage at the moment (an insurance job). It was knocked off its stand - Phantom's centre of Gravity is a little on the high side!
I have not yet bought some Phantoms but was wondering:
- when a Phantom needs some work, does it have to be sent back to France, or where?
- is 2 years for the Phantom warranty period about standard for hifi speakers?
are you sure the email you received is not some kind of a spam?
its strange Devialet to offer 30% discount as they forbit dealers doing so Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(21-Sep-2015, 03:38)rjalder Wrote:
(20-Sep-2015, 16:49)JohnnySix Wrote: Me too. Seriously tempting, as I've got one undergoing repair from serious damage at the moment (an insurance job). It was knocked off its stand - Phantom's centre of Gravity is a little on the high side!
- when a Phantom needs some work, does it have to be sent back to France, or where?

Yes it has to be sent back to France.
2 years is standard plus 3 from Devialet once you register your product

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
The discount is true, I also got an offer so I ordered a 3rd Phantom (for my office).

BUT:
It is a one-time offer.
It's only for the earliest among Phantom owners.
And only for 1 Phantom (with or without Dialog).
The discount is personal. So one can not transfer the discount to someone else.

I heard this discount is probably due to initial problems with the system and the patience of early costumers. And I must say, the first months with Phantom/Dialog/Spark have not been as easy as more recent months.

I think it's a nice gesture from Devialet.
(21-Sep-2015, 09:09)michirishi Wrote: The discount is true,  I also got an offer so I ordered a 3rd Phantom (for my office).

BUT:
It is a one-time offer.
It's only for the earliest among Phantom owners.
And only for 1 Phantom (with or without Dialog).
The discount is personal. So one can not transfer the discount to someone else.

I heard this discount is probably due to initial problems with the system and the patience of early costumers. And I must say, the first months with Phantom/Dialog/Spark have not been as easy as more recent months.

I think it's a nice gesture from Devialet.

lucky you. Good you have taken it.

(21-Sep-2015, 06:46)Cosmosound Wrote:
(21-Sep-2015, 03:38)rjalder Wrote:

Yes it has to be sent back to France.
2 years is standard plus 3 from Devialet once you register your product

Mine was sent to StoneAudio in Dorset (UK). It was the Insurer's decision. Good luck to them... I'm pretty sure that a new one at 30% discount will be more economically viable than a repair by a high-end dealer!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.