Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30% discount on Phantoms
(22-Sep-2015, 03:21)trashken Wrote: I bought 2 white Phantoms from Collete. I only received one code when I should have 2? Not sure how this works.

I bought 2 silver direct from Devialet.
It is clear that the offer is for a single unit for me too.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(21-Sep-2015, 06:46)Cosmosound Wrote: Yes it has to be sent back to France.
2 years is standard plus 3 from Devialet once you register your product

Where can I register my Phantoms? I can't find any link on Devialet.com nor any information about a 5 year guarantee.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
It's for a single unit and for a dialog also, which makes the dialog price much more reasonable... Wink
Well I can log on and view invoices.
(22-Sep-2015, 09:41)Yannick Wrote:
(21-Sep-2015, 22:05)nigelb001 Wrote: Why be so cynical about this offer. For those who have been offered it the choice is to take it or leave it. Simple.

You don't get this with most other things. If you buy a new car a few months before a new improved model is released, you certainly don't get this option!

I totally agree with you.

Highly commendable, yes... but they are a business trying to tempt people into buying more by making it seem like an offer too good to be true.  Maybe it's just me, but a bargain comes with a certain time-clause... it's only worth hammering my Piggy Bank again if I know it's the only window of opportunity for the next 1-2 years.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
This promotion is valid until the 31st of October. If you do not use it, you lose the right to it.
Im looking for a second phantom, if someone doesnt use there promotion maybe we can work somthing out? (Ps im from the netherlands) PM or mail me...
I was tempted but one is no use to me. I may have bought two with a 30% discount.
Was wondering when we were going to start getting "propositioned"...
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
I would not even entertain using my discount being used by someone else. This is not because i am being mean spirited but I can just imagine what a PITA it would be if the unit became faulty. As they say, a good deed never goes unpunished.