Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Phantom Silver, firmware stuck!
Hi,

Just got a second Phantom Silver delivered today. Its firmware is 1.3.0.31. My existing Phantom Silver and Dialog are both 1.4.0.5. No matter how many times I have tried to reset/reinstall the system, I cannot get Spark to upgrade the firmware on the second Phantom to 1.4.0.5. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Neil
Hi, I think I read somewhere in this Forum that the 1.4.0.5 Firmware update has been pulled by Devialet. Seems there were some unanticipated problems. Let's wait for the update then Wink

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
(02-Oct-2015, 21:07)seb Wrote: Hi, I think I read somewhere in this Forum that the 1.4.0.5 Firmware update has been pulled by Devialet. Seems there were some unanticipated problems. Let's wait for the update then Wink

Yep, that's what Devialet told me.
(03-Oct-2015, 02:46)EvPa Wrote:
(02-Oct-2015, 21:07)seb Wrote: Hi, I think I read somewhere in this Forum that the 1.4.0.5 Firmware update has been pulled by Devialet. Seems there were some unanticipated problems. Let's wait for the update then Wink

Thanks for the info seb. Will wait and see !
(03-Oct-2015, 02:46)EvPa Wrote:

if this is right...once again it has to be said, we as users want an option to go back to earlier firmware and/or program versions !