Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official TOTAL RESET
Star 
I've seen a few conflicting posts on how to reset the system....none worked for the problem I had.

Devialet provided the following which worked first time.  Maybe a mod could pin this post.

May I suggest you to make the reset this way:

Code:
Code:
   TOTAL RESET

Unplug the ELECTRIC cable of following products: Phantom, Dialog, Internet router, WiFi router or Airport.
After everything is unplugged please WAIT 30 SECONDS.
Then, replug the devices in FOLLOWING order:
1/ Internet router, wait that it’s COMPLETELY started
2/ Airport or other wifi router, wait that they are COMPLETELY started
3/ Dialog. Wait that the white light becomes stable white. Press 3 times on the white light. It should blink. Wait that the white light becomes stable white.
4/ Your Phantoms. Once plugged, press 3 times on the button of their back. You should hear the sound of a snap and the ears should wiggle. If not, press again 3 times on the button until your hear the sound of a snap.
5/ Wait that the Phantoms are „singing“
6/ Start Spark app and follow EXACTLY the steps shown on Spark
7/ If you have a remote, you can connect it now
Good call

I thought I had done a full reset a handful of times but it never opened Spark in welcome mode and O never lost my Spark settings like Tidal Acct details etc

Embarrassingly I assured Devialet I had done their full reset loads - they were sure not. They asked me to send a video at which point I realised I hadn't done the step of pressing the dialogue button 3 times!

Tail between the legs time!

Anyway since a FULL reset I have no more issues so far Smile

I agree to sticky this!
I think that's the problem by a lot of people
Since I did this total full reset, 1 specific problem for me was solved:

The remote is not longer losing its connection after a couple of days. I hope all goes well the next days/weeks.