Poll: What should Devialet prioritise next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dialog compatibility with Expert range
7.08%
8 7.08%
Robust fix for AIR
29.20%
33 29.20%
A fully functioning remote APP
19.47%
22 19.47%
Roon integration
9.73%
11 9.73%
UPnP compatibility
9.73%
11 9.73%
Direct playback from USB
5.31%
6 5.31%
Room correction
18.58%
21 18.58%
Something else - as posted
0.88%
1 0.88%
Total 113 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should Devialet prioritise next?
We all have different ideas and ways of using our kit.  So in search for some kind of consensus, what would you like to see Devialet prioritise next?
This will be interesting...!

Can I ask: are you thinking just of new features/capabilities?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
As listed - you were too fast there Mr Thumb. Can you play your bass that fast? Anyway, I think I've listed most of the old favourites from most peoples wish lists, but I'm sure I've forgotten something. Maybe the "something else" option will win, and we'll have to start again.
Smile In my dreams! Thanks - a good list of options.
Warwickshire, UK
Voted for the app
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Robust fix for AIR, followed closely by a fully functioning remote control app.
Warwickshire, UK
Predictably I voted for the AIR fix. They will probably solve this after I have forked out some cash for an alternative Big Grin
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(18-Oct-2015, 13:54)Womaz Wrote: Predictably I voted for the AIR fix. They will probably solve this after I have forked out some cash for an alternative  Big Grin

Yes, I must say it's very inconsiderate of you to be taking so long about it Smile
Warwickshire, UK
very good list of options but it has to be fulfilling their promise of a fix for AIR.
then a fully functioning app or room correction will be icing on the cake
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
(18-Oct-2015, 13:54)Womaz Wrote: ....They will probably solve this after I have forked out some cash for an alternative  Big Grin

I think after this amount of time, it's fairly safe to say either they don't know how, or they don't really care, so all of us looking for other solutions are probably making safe investments.

I just wish they'd let all Devialet products become native Roon endpoints, and at least we'd have a viable alternative when it gets released (hopefully). I voted Roon as at this point in time I don't really care about Air - I've given up on it - and even if they announced a fix I'd be dubious about its longevity.

As to 'prioritising next' surely that should be reserved for new features, not something that's already been released but doesn't work. ?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<