Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing my Wifi signal
Ok free trial of TIDAL and it just stops playing all of the time.
The play button is just spinning around.......so frustrating
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
so basically your connection wasnt very good..

try it another time and see if you get the same thing. every once in a while tidal just doesnt load for me
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
I just looked up more information about my router. Although I only got the new fast 40MB broadband in March this year and a brand new router it appears the router has a poor spec. Only 2.4ghz not that I know what this effects. Thank you Sky ??

Increasingly looking like a new router may be needed
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
what router is it?

most that come with the internet plan arent top of the line but 8 metres away shouldnt be a problem!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
It's the SR02
Could be even less than 8m . Also the problems with the Lumin app and the Melco, the iPad was about 2m away in the same room.
Whole thing has me baffled. My router does not get overloaded as I have very few devices accessing it
is yours broadband adsl or fibre?

from a quick read online it does seem like they provide you with really terrible modems actually
ADSL, it's there 40mb service. Upgraded when I got the Devialet ..........
womaz this would be a pretty good upgrade.

its about as good a modem/router combination that i would recommend to someone without computer skills Smile

And thats not to say its bad in any way because it rates very highly. i just work with networking brands that require training most of the time
(25-Oct-2015, 12:20)completeluxury Wrote: womaz this would be a pretty good upgrade.

its about as good a modem/router combination that i would recommend to someone without computer skills Smile

And thats not to say its bad in any way because it rates very highly. i just work with networking brands that require training most of the time

What would be a good upgrade? My router I am guessing you mean. Any recommendations. I am clueless and would probably just buy the most expensive one Smile
Sorry i forgot to post the link to it ha ha.
https://www.asus.com/au/Networking/DSLAC68U/