Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing my Wifi signal
Funny as that is one of two I have shortlisted. Going to see how it goes tomorrow with the Melco demo as music on the Melco HD so not much wifi signal strength needed for a tablet to control playback I would hope .

Thanks for all the help
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
no probs.

out of interest whats the other 1 you have shortlisted?
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
The same brand but the next level up
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
i never saw another level up... you will be happy with either i think. the next level up might have specs or features that arent necessary.. whats the part number ill check it out for you.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
Well the Melco worked flawlessly last night so looks like no new router needed.
Dealer also did a wifi signal strength test where my laptop is usually in my kitchen and he said it was strong and not a lot of difference from the main living room.

So maybe the problem is just the Devialet software for AIR. Anyway in my cas it does not matter for now as the Melco is on order and after EIGHT months I will finally have my whole music collection at my disposal.