Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returned: 2 Silver Phantoms + Dialog
Hi,

I have two silver Phantoms and a Dialog for sale. They have less than 45 days of use, and with very little daily use.

I am considering returning them (still in the 45 days trial period), but since one of the Phantoms and the Dialog were bought with the 30% discount, I wonder if someone here would be interested in buying them? The warranty is transferable (confirmed by Devialet).

I'm located in Sweden, and I would prefer to sell them to someone here... PM me if you are interested.
Why are you selling them ?
Their cost is a little bit too high for me. With the discount and the trial period I decided to give it a try, and I was willing to spend this much if the sound would be at a level I would consider unquestionable, but I don't feel it's like that. For movies they are amazing - lately I have been watching movies daily - and if this amount of money would be easy on my wallet, I would keep them for sure.

I haven't decided yet, but I may keep only one (the one I bought with the 30% discount) and return Dialog and the other, if no one shows any interest...
how much\? PM pls

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Yes how much pls?
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
Since there was no interest I have returned them under the 45 days trial period.
clive.grace Wrote:If not returned yet let me know
Hi,
Thank you for the interest, but too late, they're already gone...

I had to reply here because you have PM disabled...
(19-Nov-2015, 07:45)Bownose Wrote: I may have made a mistake with the remote which looks considerably dumber than I had expected but like you I have the 45 day return option just in case.
Yes, a lot of people have been complaining about it in its thread... Wink In my opinion it's way too expensive for what it does... but like you said, you can always return it if not satisfied...

I hope you enjoy your Phantoms! I quite enjoyed mine, specially for movies, I only didn't feel they were worthy all what they cost, considering the little time I have to use them on a daily basis... I am finishing my home made ones, which probably would be all that I need just to watch a few movies and listen a few songs once in a while... Smile