Poll: Still Happy with your Devialet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
91.46%
75 91.46%
NO
3.66%
3 3.66%
Still Testing
4.88%
4 4.88%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Still Happy with your Devialet?
This is becoming an almost unanimous response. Happy with your Devialet amplifier? Yes! Happy with Devialet the company (communication and attitude)? No! I know others have posted similar, but that's because it just sums it up. I'm actually listening now, it sounds superb, but I'm still annoyed about some recent communication I've had with Devialet. I think that's what is really annoying, it wouldn't take much to address my annoyances, just a tiny bit of information and openness, not much, just a tiny little bit!
The funny thing is - if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't be aware of any problems either with Devialet the company or its products  Cool
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
I am really happy, best sound quality ever and it works pretty well with air, streaming all the time.
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
Sufficiently happy with the product that my D200 recently became a D400.

As to the company; I worry they have "dropped the ball" with the Expert line (I hate that branding).
GorbeSE/SME 309/DV XX-2 & Roon Rock (NUC) > D400 > Wilson Benesch Vectors
Yes of course I'm still happy with my D200! In pretty much every respect I think Devialet have advanced the design of the domestic audio amplifier. I may still have a soft spot for my Dad's old Leak Stereo 20 and my first decent amp the Cyrus 2 but the sound quality of the Devialet is so much better than these and the vastly more expensive monoliths I had before.

Air is ok for me because I don't play high res files. The main disappointment has been the failure to link the D 200 to the Dialog I foolishly purchased months ago. I can live with this though and am finding Sonos quite good these days.
D440 Pro, Auralic Aries G1, Project Xtension 10, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Esoteric SA-50, Sonus Faber Olympica II, Audioquest cables. Mutec MC-3 + USB.
I'd wish everything in life would be as simple and black and white as this poll. Big Grin Not voting.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
yes, all unhappy owners have sold their Devi and will not visit this forum anymore...
(14-Nov-2015, 10:26)Vivialet Wrote: yes, all unhappy owners have sold their Devi and will not visit this forum anymore...

Really whould  like to know for what they switched.
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
The more I listen, the more I love it.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(17-Nov-2015, 23:14)Stigmater Wrote:
(14-Nov-2015, 10:26)Vivialet Wrote: yes, all unhappy owners have sold their Devi and will not visit this forum anymore...

Really whould  like to know for what they switched.

can only be a change for the worse...  Big Grin