Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What program could you advice for Streaming (PC)?
Hi Ken

You could try a foobar setup, and pay the 3 euros for monkeymote app, then you don't have to run up and down the stairs. If you have a idevice.

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
(13-Aug-2014, 16:03)Morten Wrote: Hi Ken

You could try a foobar setup, and pay the 3 euros for monkeymote app, then you don't have to run up and down the stairs. If you have a idevice.

Kind regards Morten

Hi Morten - thanks, just found MonkeyMote and trying to set it up now. There's also a version for MediaMonkey, so maybe cancel Aries...

ATB, Ken
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
(13-Aug-2014, 15:26)ZincAlloy Wrote: .... but it's got me thinking again. A £300 notebook with 2TB disk, in a kitchen cupboard, with JRiver and JRemote is about 1/4 of what I'll pay for the Aries. It also got me thinking if Devialet could make AIR available for Linux and support a few NAS devices, I could probably live without uPnP streaming.

ATB, Ken

... And you could put the money that you save towards the 400 Smile
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(13-Aug-2014, 17:36)PhilP Wrote:
(13-Aug-2014, 15:26)ZincAlloy Wrote: .... but it's got me thinking again. A £300 notebook with 2TB disk, in a kitchen cupboard, with JRiver and JRemote is about 1/4 of what I'll pay for the Aries. It also got me thinking if Devialet could make AIR available for Linux and support a few NAS devices, I could probably live without uPnP streaming.

ATB, Ken

... And you could put the money that you save towards the 400 Smile

Great thinking!!
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT