Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A personal message from Quentin Sannié: Paris Résiste
Dear Friends,

Paris is so sad today. We are deeply wounded but always proud of our shared values.

I would like to let you know I cherish each of you and tell you that we are stronger than ever.

We will never surrender to violence and hate.

Reaching our goal of spreading the love is more necessary than ever.

Love

Quentin Sannié
CEO - Devialet
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Oui, tristesse totale.
Toutes mes pensées aux victimes et familles.

Some were just listening to live music and they were killed....
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
So so tragic.My daughter had been in Paris all week and left 4 hours before the attacks started. She had been on the phone every single day saying how beautiful Paris was. She was in awe of its beauty. I picked her up from the station and we watched the events unfold on the news.

My thoughts with everyone effected by this barbaric act!
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Hi guys

I shall shortly be updating the Devialet Chat logo to include the French Tricolore. 

Thank for your patience.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Yes, deep grieving and condolences. This savage act is not just against the people of France, but against the world's citizens. May your nation recover more unified and determined than ever.

MtnGuy
ISIS was created as a proxy mercenary force to do the bidding of the psychopaths that run the planet.  Don't be so naive as to think that this was just some crazy Syrians.  The world is way more gray than black and white.  
Just like 9-11, Charlie Hebdo, and all the other false flag projects by Zionist, Khazarian Mafia, England, France, CIA, Mossad, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the Rothschilds we are being played and pitted against one another by forces that are experts at manipulation.  They are all inside jobs.  
Wake up!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/10/...-pentagon/

Sorry to get political on this forum but I cannot stay silent while the world's people are played for fools.  The awakening is here and now..
Pink Faun STREAMER 2.12 Control PC + Windows 10 + Roon >
Pink Faun STREAMER 2.12 Audio PC + Linux + HQ Player + Optimized for I2S + USB >
Lampizator Golden Gate DSD512 > Dartzeel NHB-108 Model One > TAD Evolution One

For Sale-Fibonnaci Technologies Vaya! Ribbon Transducers / For Sale-JL Audio F112 

My sympathy to all in Paris affected by this tragedy.

Be strong.
I'm not so sure this is the time or place to get into who did what with the blame game

Its a time to feel for the fellow man in sadness and loss at the dark events that happen all too often around the world and to realise that love and compassion is freely within us all to give... if we gave more generously the world would be a better place
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
My sympathy to the French and all victims of such barbaric acts.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Deepest sympathy and support from Sydney Australia - we respect your strength in the face of such heinous acts.
WTL TT / HP laptop (JRiver) / Devialet 400 / Marten Django / Crystal Cable

Sydney Australia